• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska Friday night, September 20th, against Illinois

Status
Not open for further replies.

Actually I believe they have said they will not play a Home Game on Friday nights. I do not like OSU at all but they have played some season opener's and in 2019 at Northwestern on Friday night. Michigan I don't believe has played a Friday night game:mad:.
What is it with Nebraska vs Illinois on Fridays??? seems like its always Illinois on Fridays for the Huskers
Illinois HS FB sucks, and the state generally doesn't care like most. It's da Bears or nothin'.

Thursdays are not Fridays. Fridays are for the high schools.

I’m a bit confused. I thought people were upset about 4 things: 1) the lack of revenue streaming into Lincoln, 2) the inability of recruits to get to Lincoln, 3) the inability of fans to get to the stadium, and 4) the conflict with HS games.

The first 3 of those still apply with Thursday night games, but those seem to be deemed more acceptable than Friday night games. I live out of state: Is the HS football conflict really that much of a deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back