• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska Friday night, September 20th, against Illinois

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m a bit confused. I thought people were upset about 4 things: 1) the lack of revenue streaming into Lincoln, 2) the inability of recruits to get to Lincoln, 3) the inability of fans to get to the stadium, and 4) the conflict with HS games.

The first 3 of those still apply with Thursday night games, but those seem to be deemed more acceptable than Friday night games. I live out of state: Is the HS football conflict really that much of a deal?
No

I’m a bit confused. I thought people were upset about 4 things: 1) the lack of revenue streaming into Lincoln, 2) the inability of recruits to get to Lincoln, 3) the inability of fans to get to the stadium, and 4) the conflict with HS games.

The first 3 of those still apply with Thursday night games, but those seem to be deemed more acceptable than Friday night games. I live out of state: Is the HS football conflict really that much of a deal?
Many of those HS kids and their families go to the Husker games, but not on Fridays. That is their time to shine. It's similar to the NFL playing their games on Saturdays.

Which they do, and Thursdays, and Mondays, and Fridays
Colleges mostly play on Saturdays, duh. NFL doesn't play Saturdays until the college season is over, duh. NFL doesn't play on Friday, duh. I'm not sure if you are part troll or just aspire to be one but my IQ is dropping every time I respond to you. Have fun growing up. Later.

Well Mr. Knowledgeable I'm sorry those terrible performances have skewed your view of the Huskers over the years. I prefer to remember the great performances over the years, none of which occurred on a Friday not named Black. Fridays are for high schoolers.

And the word you you're looking for is 'cite'.
Mr. Knowledgeable. Pfft

Friday nights for high school football, college football, or can they coexist.

1st-world-probs.jpg

Colleges mostly play on Saturdays, duh. NFL doesn't play Saturdays until the college season is over, duh. NFL doesn't play on Friday, duh. I'm not sure if you are part troll or just aspire to be one but my IQ is dropping every time I respond to you. Have fun growing up. Later.
Thanks. I'd double check this year's nfl schedule before you come at me with some hot garbage

Personally, I am loving this. Nebraska gets a "PRIME TIME" Friday night game, and the locals freak the F OUT! LMAO! Some of you guys are truly acting like you are self entitled to only having a Husker game on Saturday and nothing else will do. It's freaking GLORIOUS, watching this melt down. Release some balloons if that will make you feel better. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

P.S. GO BIG RED!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back