• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Narduzzi = Can't Remember??

He didn’t leave Pitt for Nebraska. It was already announced that he wasn’t being retained at Pitt prior to him coming to Nebraska.

According to this he had net with Nebraska two days (Sunday, December 5th), prior to resigning on Tuesday, December 7th.

There was speculation that he wasn't going to return prior to this.

Both Whipple and Narduzzi have strong personalities. That's no secret. I imagine they bumped heads a few too many times.

According to this he had net with Nebraska two days (Sunday, December 5th), prior to resigning on Tuesday, December 7th.

There was speculation that he wasn't going to return prior to this.

Both Whipple and Narduzzi have strong personalities. That's no secret. I imagine they bumped heads a few too many times.
He was not being retained. His resignation was so he didn’t have to finish the season ending bowl game. It was originally stated/reported that it was a mutual agreement between both parties so yes….it could easily mean Whip wanted to leave even worse than PN wanted him gone.

He was not being retained. His resignation was so he didn’t have to finish the season ending bowl game. It was originally stated/reported that it was a mutual agreement between both parties so yes….it could easily mean Whip wanted to leave even worse than PN wanted him gone.
Where was this stated?

there is no way to squeeze anymore OC's into that 7 (16-22) year window to make it sound closer to 5. nothing in your original post was correct, and nothing in your attempts to make it sound close to correct...is well correct either. you can get 3 into either 6 years, or 2 in the last 5. Anything else is fabricated.
I guess you can't understand basic math so I am going to try a different approach and try to establish some knowns and some facts/data we can both agree upon.

#1: Would you agree today's date is July 23, 2022?
#2: If so, would you agree that 6 years ago from TODAYS date of July 23, 2022, would be July 23, 2016?
#3: If you so far agree with what I have laid out, that July 23, 2016 IS 6 years ago from today, let's look at Pitt's OC's from July 23, 2016 to today, July 23, 2022. That is the 6 year timeframe we have been conversing about. But, if you can't agree with #1, #2, #3, let me know what you feel is the correct data/information so we can address it.

2016: Matt Canada (Was OC almost entire 2016 year but left Pitt December 2016) so falls in the timeframe of the last 6 years he was a Pitt OC. You acknowledged this in a previous post, which I allured to in my previous reply.
2017-18: Shawn Watson You also acknowledged this previously.
2019-2021: Mark Whipple Again, you previously acknowledged this.
2022 (January 13) to right now: Frank Cignetti Jr And yes, you previously acknowledged this,.

So I am perplexed why you acknowledged all the OC's above in previous posts yet are trying to convince me that there has NOT been 4 Pitt OC's in the last 6 years? Again, I did say 5 in my very 1st post but we have been conversing about 4 vs 2/3 in the subsequent posts.

Maybe my logic/data is way off and I just can't see it. Anyone else see any miscalculations in my data? If so, what are they?

According to everything I've read from those who initially broke the story is that it was a mutual parting of ways and that his contract was up and that it was expected that he wouldn't return.

Narduzzi may not have wanted him back. Whipple may not have wanted to return. We don't have any way of knowing the exact particulars.

It doesn't really matter that much. He was very successful there.

According to everything I've read from those who initially broke the story is that it was a mutual parting of ways and that his contract was up and that it was expected that he wouldn't return.

Narduzzi may not have wanted him back. Whipple may not have wanted to return. We don't have any way of knowing the exact particulars.

It doesn't really matter that much. He was very successful there.
I don’t disagree with it being mutual. In fact if someone said it was 99% whipple wanting to leave I’d believe it. As you said. The particulars haven’t been publicly stated and the credibility of PNs statements here are a little weak.

make-it-stop-stop.gif

You made the statement in the future you provide the link. Not the job of others to do so

RR

Here is a link

99% of the statements on here don’t provide links. Why you busting my chops on something you know I was accurate on?

99% of the statements on here don’t provide links. Why you busting my chops on something you know I was accurate on?

Because most of the statements are opinions

You alluded to the news from Pittsburgh and did not provide a link to backup your statement

Simple as that

I ask folks to provide links all the time and rarely if ever get any push back

You may have stated accurate information (yet I suspect many did not know that) but you did not provide a source to something you alluded too as fact in the media.

Once again it's that simple

I provided the link this time which WCBAS made a fair request for

Have a nice evening

RR

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back