• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Narduzzi = Can't Remember??

For all Frost's foibles, I'm glad he's not a public jackass like Narduzzi. Its a lot easier to forgive a guy for expressing some optimism that comes across as cocky, than to watch a head coach who is obviously insecure and kind of a jerk to everyone he's worked with.

When Narduzzi talks about if he had Pickett they would have beat Michigan State he conveniently forgets to mention Sparty did not have Kenny Walker who also declared for the NFL draft

Lets imagine Huskers go 11-2 regular season and Frost is so unhappy with his OC he wants him gone? You can't make that crap up. IMO Narduzzi should have been thankful for his best season at Pitt in his 7 year tenure.
THIS!! Exactly!

From the other major Pittsburgh paper

Great article showing his, IMO, mental instability and one of the best lines in that article: "OK. Sure. You go do that. But before you take on Michigan, you might want to beat Western Michigan.":Lol::Lol::Lol::Lol::Lol:

What happens if Pit starts the season by 1-5

It'd be a catastrophe. Pitt is far too good to start 1-5.

There's no reason why they shouldn't win at least 9 games. It's an experienced team, loaded on offense, and their defensive line is one of the best in the nation (2nd in the country in sacks last season -- top players returning). Their weakness is their defensive secondary. Otherwise, they are loaded. Pitt is a top 25 team, with the potential to be top 10.

It'd be a catastrophe. Pitt is far too good to start 1-5.

There's no reason why they shouldn't win at least 9 games. It's an experienced team, loaded on offense, and their defensive line is one of the best in the nation (2nd in the country in sacks last season -- top players returning). Their weakness is their defensive secondary. Otherwise, they are loaded. Pitt is a top 25 team, with the potential to be top 10.
We'll get a pretty fast idea on how good they are since they open with WVA and TN..... Lets see how that plays out before deciding just how good is Pitt imo.

We'll get a pretty fast idea on how good they are since they open with WVA and TN..... Lets see how that plays out before deciding just how good is Pitt imo.

Obviously, holding back on expectations applies to every team not named Alabama and a few others.

But player personnel wise, they are as loaded as they were last season. And their new OC was a great hire.

I'll be following to see how it works out for them.

I hope they do well. I'd also like to see NC State do well, and they have top 10-15 potential.

I think the ACC is becoming more competitive. I'd like to see Clemson not be a lock for the playoffs most years.

Narduzzi has made me an ACC Clemson fan and I hope Clemson sticks 70 on them.

That stuff doesn't bother me at all. Nor does whatever the media has to say, positive, negative, or otherwise about any team. I'm not at all sensitive to what people say.

My #1 desire in college football is for it to become more competitive at the top. Words from a coach doesn't move the needle for me. And rooting for Clemson goes against everything I want in football.

That stuff doesn't bother me at all. Nor does whatever the media has to say, positive, negative, or otherwise about any team. I'm not at all sensitive to what people say.

My #1 desire in college football is for it to become more competitive at the top. Words from a coach doesn't move the needle for me. And rooting for Clemson goes against everything I want in football.
I like Swinney more than I like any other ACC coach. And Narduzzi is pond scum at best.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back