• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Narduzzi = Can't Remember??

I guess you can't understand basic math so I am going to try a different approach and try to establish some knowns and some facts/data we can both agree upon.

#1: Would you agree today's date is July 23, 2022?
#2: If so, would you agree that 6 years ago from TODAYS date of July 23, 2022, would be July 23, 2016?
#3: If you so far agree with what I have laid out, that July 23, 2016 IS 6 years ago from today, let's look at Pitt's OC's from July 23, 2016 to today, July 23, 2022. That is the 6 year timeframe we have been conversing about. But, if you can't agree with #1, #2, #3, let me know what you feel is the correct data/information so we can address it.

2016: Matt Canada (Was OC almost entire 2016 year but left Pitt December 2016) so falls in the timeframe of the last 6 years he was a Pitt OC. You acknowledged this in a previous post, which I allured to in my previous reply.
2017-18: Shawn Watson You also acknowledged this previously.
2019-2021: Mark Whipple Again, you previously acknowledged this.
2022 (January 13) to right now: Frank Cignetti Jr And yes, you previously acknowledged this,.

So I am perplexed why you acknowledged all the OC's above in previous posts yet are trying to convince me that there has NOT been 4 Pitt OC's in the last 6 years? Again, I did say 5 in my very 1st post but we have been conversing about 4 vs 2/3 in the subsequent posts.

Maybe my logic/data is way off and I just can't see it. Anyone else see any miscalculations in my data? If so, what are they?
Ok, I don’t agree that it’s been 4N6 years, but from a calendar perspective it is accurate. That last 6 years to me does not include Cignetti. By this logic you can miss characterize Narduzzi as going through 2 OC last year. That would be a blatant misleading statement while still be arguable true. As would saying pitt went through 3 OC’s last year and then arguing you were mostly correct because you were only off by 1….

But I stand corrected.

Doesn’t change the fact that Narduzzi propelled 1 OC onto the NFL and followed that up with 2 in last 5 years.

Last edited:
Ok, I don’t agree that it’s been 4N6 years, but from a calendar perspective it is accurate. That last 6 years to me does not include Cignetti. By this logic you can miss characterize Narduzzi as going through 2 OC last year. That would be a blatant misleading statement while still be arguable true. As would saying pitt went through 3 OC’s last year and then arguing you were mostly correct because you were only off by 1….

But I stand corrected.

Doesn’t change the fact that Narduzzi propelled 1 OC onto the NFL and followed that up with 2 in last 5 years.
I can see where you wouldn't include Cignetti since he hasn't called a single play for Pitt yet but he is the OC on record. And I am sure he is doing his OC preseason stuff. I do find it interesting that he has bad mouthed every OC (and his star WR) after they left though. IMO, seems like he has a prima donna ego and it is hard to take for extended periods of time. But who knows. All I know is he made me a bit more of a Dabo Swinney fan.

I can see where you wouldn't include Cignetti since he hasn't called a single play for Pitt yet but he is the OC on record. And I am sure he is doing his OC preseason stuff. I do find it interesting that he has bad mouthed every OC (and his star WR) after they left though. IMO, seems like he has a prima donna ego and it is hard to take for extended periods of time. But who knows. All I know is he made me a bit more of a Dabo Swinney fan.
For this final year, they are in different divisions. So if you want to see Pitt not succeed you probably want to root for Miami or UNC to bounce back. That's their primary competition in the Coastal Division. I don't believe Clemson and Pitt even play each other this season.

For this final year, they are in different divisions. So if you want to see Pitt not succeed you probably want to root for Miami or UNC to bounce back. That's their primary competition in the Coastal Division. I don't believe Clemson and Pitt even play each other this season.
Duly noted, thank you.....well, won't be rooting for the U but maybe other teams in Pitt's division.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back