• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Narduzzi = Can't Remember??

Lets imagine Huskers go 11-2 regular season and Frost is so unhappy with his OC he wants him gone? You can't make that crap up. IMO Narduzzi should have been thankful for his best season at Pitt in his 7 year tenure.

Last edited:
What happens if Pit starts the season by 1-5

He looks even worst than he already does

Both major Pittsburgh papers calling him out

Going after the best WR in the country because he transfered to USC

Going after Michigan State and the B1G

Oh and going after Mark Whipple similar to the way he went after his last OC

Crazy stuff and unbecoming a head coach at any level

Pittsburg newspaper weighing in

Great article with some hammers on Narduzzi that are well earned. My personal favorite was, "Narduzzi comes off as insecure, small and petty. But only because he is."

All the ifs and buts about the Peach Bowl loss and boasts of dominating the B1G just make him look terrible. If they had dominated MSU, and his comments were immediately after the game when emotion is high, understandable. But they lost so just shut up and get your team ready for 2022. No need to try to trash others to prop yourself up.

He looks even worst than he already does

Both major Pittsburgh papers calling him out

Going after the best WR in the country because he transfered to USC

Going after Michigan State and the B1G

Oh and going after Mark Whipple similar to the way he went after his last OC

Crazy stuff and unbecoming a head coach at any level
These are the kind of comments that will show up in a meeting with the AD at the first sign of struggles

Great article with some hammers on Narduzzi that are well earned. My personal favorite was, "Narduzzi comes off as insecure, small and petty. But only because he is."

All the ifs and buts about the Peach Bowl loss and boasts of dominating the B1G just make him look terrible. If they had dominated MSU, and his comments were immediately after the game when emotion is high, understandable. But they lost so just shut up and get your team ready for 2022. No need to try to trash others to prop yourself up.

Pretty much nails it

Yeah it's not a good look at all

Especially when the two hometown papers are weighing in and calling him out

Hville was right about the rumors that Whipple was leaving Pitt before Nebraska offered. I had been skeptical about that at the time and don't know the Pittsburgh media well enough to know whether there might be reporter(s) there who would by carrying Narduzzi's water and try to make the move look better. (I thought maybe they'd been published after Nebraska unofficially inquired and it was being made to look like a departure was the plan all along.)

But good hell, Narduzzi has single-handedly gone into media meltdown mode with his undisciplined and immature comments on multiple topics. Its easy to see where the conflict with Whipple originated and why Whipple would be down with leaving. If that's how your head coach talks about the offense in a season where you finish in the Top 10 and put a QB into a prominent draft spot, what would he be like if they struggled!?

If Whipple has ever said anything negative about Pitt or Narduzzi, I've never seen that.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back