• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Feels like 1969

You are too pessimistic. The big hurdle on our season record will be the Oregon game where we may not have all the cylinders working together. After that, any other team is just going to have to be better than we are to beat us; we won't beat ourselves and we won't lose because we have the wrong kinds of talent in different places in the lineup. We will have a full arsenal of O and D by the time the BIG season begins. After that, it's all up to injuries, ours and theirs.

I admire your optimism, but have you SEEN Nebraska Football the last 15 years? Good team, at best. Not yet great, no indication they are heading that way. And I would LOVE to eat crow.

And here's your sign....
images
This board is to discuss Nebraska football both good and bad. Sorry the entire board hasn't dedicated themselves to being your ray of sunshine you obviously can't find on your own. Its so sad that you have accepted the mediocrity of this program and staff that the mere doubt by another poster regarding the greatness of this staff clouds your day. Cheers to you finding happiness in life somehow.

The sheer volume of young players about to hit the field and the dramatic changes that will be unveiled on both sides of the ball. Two potentially outstanding new QB's replacing a few years of dismal QB performance. A slew of RB's and receivers that will be downright dangerous with every touch they get. A defense that is moving toward greatness...maybe sooner than most think. All the pieces are coming together, it seems just like 1969 and I feel like I'm 15 all over again. One difference...this year our new Johnny Rodgers will get to play.

200.webp

This board is to discuss Nebraska football both good and bad. Sorry the entire board hasn't dedicated themselves to being your ray of sunshine you obviously can't find on your own. Its so sad that you have accepted the mediocrity of this program and staff that the mere doubt by another poster regarding the greatness of this staff clouds your day. Cheers to you finding happiness in life somehow.
And we were better than mediocre with the prior staff???

WOW! Speaking of feeling guilty and trying to deflect. I'm pretty happy, unlike this rant of yours. Sounds like some one(you) needs a
Rolling Stones – "Mother's Little Helper"

What a drag it is getting old
"Kids are different today,"
I hear ev'ry mother say
Mother needs something today to calm her down
And though she's not really ill
There's a little yellow pill
She goes running for the shelter of a mother's little helper
And it helps her on her way, gets her through her busy day

Last edited:
I am just impressed all you old farts have learned to use a computer. :Banana::Stickouttongue::Banana::Stickouttongue::Banana::Stickouttongue::Banana:

Frustrating by using smartphone. No mouse and I don't like touch screen! Also I tried iPad gadget (Xmas gift). Never used it .... dust in my closet (seriously).

Obviously I NEVER purchased new fangled smartphone. Plus benefits: avoid brain tumor/cancer effect (radiation)

Signed HOH, age 63 years old :O O:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back