• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Feels like 1969

Whatever dude. You don't know me, never met me, never sat next to me at a game but make wild accusations. But go ahead and make more incorrect and baseless comments.

1. Both teams wear helmets

#1 was the only one I could come up with. I'm going to need some more time.
Cool...clean yourself up a bit before you get close to anyone though, dumpster diving can have a odorous effect. Nice to see you are willing to throw the optimism of Nebraska fans under the bus. Also interesting to see your sick humor attack the entire team.

Just curious, when was the last time you made a meaningful post, or opened a meaningful thread on the football board? You can PM me the link, if you are too ashamed to post it.

Last edited:
Cool...clean yourself up a bit before you get close to anyone though, dumpster diving can have a odorous effect.
I didn't dumpster dive for it. It was in another thread. I clicked on it, and here I am.

Did you want to discuss the thread topic? What similarities do you see between the 1969 team and this year's team as it stands today?

I didn't dumpster dive for it. It was in another thread. I clicked on it, and here I am.

Did you want to discuss the thread topic? What similarities do you see between the 1969 team and this year's team as it stands today?
Sure, you are the first post in the thread since March...LOL!

I already listed the similarities in the thread, there is no change to those so far, just the results. But, go ahead and continue diving...

The sheer volume of young players about to hit the field and the dramatic changes that will be unveiled on both sides of the ball. Two potentially outstanding new QB's replacing a few years of dismal QB performance. A slew of RB's and receivers that will be downright dangerous with every touch they get. A defense that is moving toward greatness...maybe sooner than most think. All the pieces are coming together, it seems just like 1969 and I feel like I'm 15 all over again. One difference...this year our new Johnny Rodgers will get to play.
Wow you're old.

Cool...clean yourself up a bit before you get close to anyone though, dumpster diving can have a odorous effect. Nice to you are willing to throw the optimism of Nebraska fans under the bus. Also interesting to see your sick humor attack the entire team.

Just curious, when was the last time you made a meaningful post, or opened a meaningful thread on the football board? You can PM me the link, if you are too ashamed to post it.
Why do you refer to replying to your posts as "dumpster diving"? Are you saying your posts are garbage?

Last edited:
The sheer volume of young players about to hit the field and the dramatic changes that will be unveiled on both sides of the ball. Two potentially outstanding new QB's replacing a few years of dismal QB performance. A slew of RB's and receivers that will be downright dangerous with every touch they get. A defense that is moving toward greatness...maybe sooner than most think. All the pieces are coming together, it seems just like 1969 and I feel like I'm 15 all over again. One difference...this year our new Johnny Rodgers will get to play.
Ummmm no.

I'm assuming this thread was resurrected because Halloween is near and everyone loves zombies. Amirite?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back