• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Which domino falls first?

If we hire Army’s OC I’ll cry, then laugh, and then free up a lot of time every fall because I’ll stop watching Nebraska football.
Honest question because I have no clue about this guy; would our current line, backs, receivers find his offense appealing? Some of that has to be a consideration, as we know the runway towards success isn’t going to be long.

Honest question because I have no clue about this guy; would our current line, backs, receivers find his offense appealing? Some of that has to be a consideration, as we know the runway towards success isn’t going to be long.
From what I just read he is big on qb run game. His offense leans heavy on the run

Honestly I couldn’t imagine they would. But if you scrap Frosts offense and go with Army’s OC, there’s absolutely ZERO reason to keep Frost. Fire him and go hire someone with head coaching experience who prefers the triple option. The only way it’s even a possibility is if Frost thinks they can mesh the triple option principles into the shotgun triple option, but I pray to God he’s not that desperate.

From what I just read he is big on qb run game. His offense leans heavy on the run
And how would that play with guys at receiver? Or an OLine that may have pro aspirations? And we do have a couple of QBs who I’m guessing are thinking of being more pass than run, is that concerning?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back