• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Which domino falls first?

So I would be happy with Sowder, Brumfield, Joseph, and whoever the oline coach is. Wish there was room for Ron Brown but maybe not. I like the older steadying influence. Beckton has done good job but Sowder has experience with tight ends. I would trade Ron Brown for Dawson. Not impressed with him either time he was here.
I love Coach Brown. If anything, he can be a personal mentor for Frost. The guy has seen several years of sustained success and can be a good voice for Frost. I agree on Dawson, I think the linebacker success is because of Ruud. I don't know much about Dawson but the second stint seemed to be more about special teams than linebackers. Obviously, that has not panned out. I also could be dead wrong.

I love Coach Brown. If anything, he can be a personal mentor for Frost. The guy has seen several years of sustained success and can be a good voice for Frost. I agree on Dawson, I think the linebacker success is because of Ruud. I don't know much about Dawson but the second stint seemed to be more about special teams than linebackers. Obviously, that has not panned out. I also could be dead wrong.

If the apprentice makes $4 mil, I suppose the master should be paid $5-6 mil?

Frost already has the guy with the sunglasses to look over him LOL. I hope we keep Brown around in some capacity. He might not be up to coaching full time

I'm totally fine hiring a special teams coordinator and asking the OC to staff around it. Whether we have a special teams coordinator is the HC's call, not the OC's. We should sign Sean Snyder if he's interested.
For some weird reason I am not fond of the Snyder conversation. I will GLADLY and happily be wrong if he is hired and does well. I also have minimal reason for this feeling. It is just an oddly uneasy feeling.

Was the last informed poster we had here. Absolutely nailed the Trev Alberts announcement period on Frost returning.
That’s laughable. I heard it from 3 people who I know don’t have a clue of any insider info. The guy is a clown.

For some weird reason I am not fond of the Snyder conversation. I will GLADLY and happily be wrong if he is hired and does well. I also have minimal reason for this feeling. It is just an oddly uneasy feeling.
Maybe you're psychic? Word now is Ricky Brumfield from UVA may be hired as the ST coach.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back