• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Which domino falls first?

I always liked his analysis but he is also kind of a know-it-all jerk. I tried to have a civil conversation with him on Twitter and he just couldn't do it. Question anything he says (even in an innocent way) and he gets so hostile.
Not the *** Have talked to on Twitter or followed on here.

Back to the question in the OP…

EB165AF6-C090-4C77-87A7-2B37AD181097.gif

Back to the question in the OP…

View attachment 73779

no kidding. Typically the Sunday/Monday after thanksgiving weekend has a ton of hirings and firings which is why I asked it in the first place. We’ve seen plenty of major splashes in CFB the last 24 hours but we’re still waiting idly bye. I’m guessing our guys are still in play on other active staffs maybe and that’s what’s causing the stall?

Not the *** Have talked to on Twitter or followed on here.
I can send you the Twitter conversation if you like. I had a couple conversations with him like that on here in the past as well. I loved his analysis on stuff, but if you question anything, he quickly gets hostile and condescending.

Last edited:

no kidding. Typically the Sunday/Monday after thanksgiving weekend has a ton of hirings and firings which is why I asked it in the first place. We’ve seen plenty of major splashes in CFB the last 24 hours but we’re still waiting idly bye. I’m guessing our guys are still in play on other active staffs maybe and that’s what’s causing the stall?
I think unfortunately that Frost is getting a lot of "thanks but no thanks" responses so far. A lot like Pedersen did in 2003.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back