• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Which domino falls first?

Go get Mike Thiessen for cheap. He's a former QB and from GA. Air Force rushing rankings since he took over (and he is the playcaller):

2015: 4th
2016: 3rd
2017: 5th
2018: 3rd
2019: 2nd
2020: 1st
2021: 1st

No, I don't care about passing in the spread. I care about doing one thing really well (rushing) and building from there.

Last week's highlights:

^^^ There are some seriously innovative things going on in this blocking scheme. To think those running this system haven't ever updated their offense to match the times is crazy. Air Force is currently 9-3 and Army is currently 8-3. I'd prefer the Air Force system because it has more variation and is largely modeled after the Nebraska I. Logan would be fantastic running it and our TEs would stay happy. We could recruit the best fullbacks in the country and running backs know they'd see the field if they're worth their salt. This all depends if Frost and Trev have the guts to do it. They are obviously considering it.

And no, I'm not nostalgic or outdated. I'm practical. I don't believe anything else will work here.

I don't know that I'd be all that excited about Busch, if he's the choice. He's already here as a defensive analyst. Surely he could/should have seen issues and tried to help Dawson & Frost correct them??

I'd much prefer an outside voice with fresh ideas and approaches. But Frost will have to sleep in the bed that he makes with his decisions. He's fresh out of mulligans now.

No idea who’s behind this College Football Fan Twitter handle, but they’re nuttier than a squirrel turd. I guess they just assume if you name every single possible scenario, you can claim that you called it?
Twitter of Short Side Option; *** Well known and highly respected former poster on this board

Why do you always resort to name calling and derision?

Can't you just say: "I think you're wrong" and let it go at that?

Go get Mike Thiessen for cheap. He's a former QB and from GA. Air Force rushing rankings since he took over (and he is the playcaller):

2015: 4th
2016: 3rd
2017: 5th
2018: 3rd
2019: 2nd
2020: 1st
2021: 1st

No, I don't care about passing in the spread. I care about doing one thing really well (rushing) and building from there.

Last week's highlights:

^^^ There are some seriously innovative things going on in this blocking scheme. To think those running this system haven't ever updated their offense to match the times is crazy. Air Force is currently 9-3 and Army is currently 8-3. I'd prefer the Air Force system because it has more variation and is largely modeled after the Nebraska I. Logan would be fantastic running it and our TEs would stay happy. We could recruit the best fullbacks in the country and running backs know they'd see the field if they're worth their salt. This all depends if Frost and Trev have the guts to do it. They are obviously considering it.

And no, I'm not nostalgic or outdated. I'm practical. I don't believe anything else will work here.

OL technique sure is different than ours has been. Staying low and firing off the ball......

I doubt we are going to get any splash hires but would be with satisfied with anyone based on solid coaching & recruiting credentials. Previous connections with Nebraska helpful, but not necessary. Don't choose because of Nebraska connections.

Twitter of Short Side Option; *** Well known and highly respected former poster on this board

Why do you always resort to name calling and derision?

Can't you just say: "I think you're wrong" and let it go at that?
????

Although i will give you that it smacks of many former predictions by ***. Give a general time frame "today or tomorrow" and a plausible happening "OC or ST", and sit back and say "told you". Of course, if it doesn't happen, then something came up and drastically (magically?) changed the landscape.

????

Although i will give you that it smacks of many former predictions by ***. Give a general time frame "today or tomorrow" and a plausible happening "OC or ST", and sit back and say "told you". Of course, if it doesn't happen, then something came up and drastically (magically?) changed the landscape.
Maybe it’s perception maybe it’s jealousy but I sure don’t remember a bunch of I told you so’s coming out of his mouth.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back