• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Walters out

I would truly prefer someone who is more seasoned as a coach for this position, especially at this level. Walters was Belitnikov winner but didn't prove to be a great developer of wide receivers. I'd like to see somebody with a track record of success fill this role.

I agree. I forgot to put the :Lol: at the end of my post.

Maybe HCSF didn't want him out nor initialized the conversation.....maybe he did initialize it.....maybe it became "mutual" after HCSF said, "Troy, you're fired!" and Troy said, "You can't fire me, I quit!"

Hopefully some clarification comes out later as right now, I have a hard time seeing this being mutual as someone had to initialize the "I'm gone", or "you're gone" conversation.
Or:: "Coach, I don't feel like much of an OC if I'm not calling plays."
"Sorry, Troy, I'm not giving that up."
"How about we mutually agree to part ways?"
"I agree."

Maybe HCSF didn't want him out nor initialized the conversation.....maybe he did initialize it.....maybe it became "mutual" after HCSF said, "Troy, you're fired!" and Troy said, "You can't fire me, I quit!"

Hopefully some clarification comes out later as right now, I have a hard time seeing this being mutual as someone had to initialize the "I'm gone", or "you're gone" conversation.

Makes no difference, it's done.

Just for giggles, I’ll be the guy to throw out this name.

A former Nebraska QB was preparing to move back to Lincoln from Lynchburg, Va about a year ago when he got a job offer from Arkansas. Turner Gill’s role was off the field, but he may have been dismissed with the rest of the Arkansas staff.
Gdowski and zac Taylor may be interested as well. Tagge supposedly has shown interest

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back