• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Walters out

Interesting comment during the NFC champ game last night. Basically noting how SF went 4-12 last year and many of their fans were calling for Robert Saleh to be gone. This year he's seen as one of the best DCs in the league and probably will be a HC soon. Things can change fast. Not saying we'll have a top defense next year, but it will get better, especially as the 2019 and 2020 classes gain experience. Frost and Chin will both look good in the years to come. :Sign2cents:

I think to ease any stress on you keyboard you simply copy and paste all of your last dozen or so rants similar to this. It's the same song, 'Chin sucks, Frost can't call plays that work, we just need to get back to basic football',, blah, blah, blah.

Apparently you are of the belief that every year we have weaknesses on the roster, we should simply make wholesale changes in an attempt to dance around deficiencies. I think that's beyond stupid, but I'm not a coach and it might actually be the wiser move. I find it odd that you decide your endorsement of the Head Coach is meaningful when you immediately follow that with fan's desires for 'some fundamental football', as if Frost isn't interested in stronger fundamentals. Couple that with needing to include the notion we need to be 'well coached', and I think you've made your feelings known.

Thank you. I doubt I've made a dozen posts about Frost and Chin combined. So, there's that.

Yes, I 100 percent think Chin is the weak link on the staff. Better?

Thank you. I doubt I've made a dozen posts about Frost and Chin combined. So, there's that.

Yes, I 100 percent think Chin is the weak link on the staff. Better?

I share your concern about Chin being possibly our weakest link among current staff however the worst ones are gone, thank god. Chin's body of work hardly provides confidence but we might get lucky. I have serious reservations as to whether we can recruit mack daddies at nose guard which is central to running a 3-4 and to date we haven't succeeded here

Lastly, HCSF has a false sense of confidence in the offense and has established expectations that "the D just needs to hold opponents to less than 30 points". Obviously, Alabama, Clemson, LSU, etc. give up more than 30 points on occasion but the expectation is clearly they won't

What goes around comes around?

I'll be interested to see what comes of this! Walters and Stanley Morgan reunited... with Joe Burrow as the QB?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back