• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Walters out

Either Frost and Walters had some major disagreements or Walters is looking to be a head coach and has an offer. Giving up $700K for a salary is a big step for anyone. Maybe we will be getting back to the option offense? I doubt it.

So I’m not saying I disagree with this move, but there was a lot of preaching coaching consistency. This is the 3rd coach change in 2 years. They better have a helluva plan in place
I agree with you're not disagreeing and prevarication. Also I'd like it if we had receivers.

So I’m not saying I disagree with this move, but there was a lot of preaching coaching consistency. This is the 3rd coach change in 2 years. They better have a helluva plan in place

With Dawson coming back, it really is only 2 changes from a continuity standpoint. Continuity that they are speaking of is keeping the majority of the coaches together not all of them, that is unrealistic. The important thing is we are keeping our best coaches, and thinning out the herd on the weaker ones. At this point, anyone is going to be an upgrade over walters.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back