• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Terry Joesph to A&M?

Status
Not open for further replies.

While I generally find your posts prickly at best, I'm wondering where all your anger over this is originating. It seems to me that nothing untoward has occurred in this event, but that's just me.

As I find yours………… so we're even!

Interesting read on the use of charters at FSU around signing day.

Considering most seem to be regional flights that added up to $115,000 (e.g., Tallahassee to Mobile), I'd assume that NU would be looking at some $300,000 at least to reach the recruits.

Does anyone have the average miles from campus of an FSU commits versus the average miles from campus a Nebraska commit resides?

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/spor...6-10/florida-state-charter-flights/55509134/1

Last edited:

You must not have read about his talks with the press Saturday eve and then about his recruiting for A&M before he, according to himself, was going to have a talk with Bo and SE about matching the salary.

!00% correct! Some folks will excuse anything……… It's pretty obvious to anyone not completely BLIND WTH TJ was up to! Amazing we have so many people that so excuse this type of behavior as business as usual. They probably have ZERO personal standards so it's anything goes it ok!! TJ caused ALL of this to happen with his obtuse and self centered statement. He should have shut his trap, told Bo he got a better offer and left it that…….. none of this other BS he spouted was necessary nor even smart.

Good riddens………. BTW anyone doesn't believe these coaching salaries have reached ridiculous levels is whistling past the graveyard!

I hope that diversity is one of the factors that Bo is considering. With the departure of Joseph that leaves us with Ron Brown as the only African-American coach. In a sport like football, where so many of the players are African-American, it is important for many reasons to have a coaching staff that reflects that diversity.

I hope that diversity is one of the factors that Bo is considering. With the departure of Joseph that leaves us with Ron Brown as the only African-American coach. In a sport like football, where so many of the players are African-American, it is important for many reasons to have a coaching staff that reflects that diversity.

Especially at DB coach. No Elmos!

I say we bring back Elmo . . . was easier to know who we had playing corner because you could read the name on the backs of their jerseys as they watched the passes get caught over their heads.

:Biggrin:

Hopefully whoever we get believes in physical, go get the ball coverage and solid tackling . . . Minter or Bullocks would be good, I would think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back