• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Terry Joesph to A&M?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
FYI.....

David Sandhop ‏<s>@</s>HopWebsider Don't be surprised if A&M announces the hiring of NU DB coach Terry Joseph in the same capacity...that's what sources are telling me.

Damon Benning ‏<s>@</s>damonbenning If Joseph's departure is announced & it's done by A&M & not NU, stay calm & relax. This time there's a plan. It's been leaked in Aggie land

*sigh*

I get confused as to which rumors are ok and which ones aren't. :(

Edit: just reviewed the rules, and coaching change rumors are ok if a media person is spreading them.

Last edited:

These are legitimate sources.....

Well, to be fair, they are media people who claim to have sources. It's still third hand information. There were some pretty reputable people that had info about players not making the bowl trip that turned out to be right, but we couldn't post names here.

Oh well, I don't really care. Hope Joseph stays. If not, hope Bo gets a good replacement. The secondary needs a leader next year.

Who were those reputable people? Serious question as I never saw them....we would have no problem with those....

If you have legitimate sources its always fair an can be posted....

Well, to be fair, they are media people who claim to have sources. It's still third hand information. There were some pretty reputable people that had info about players not making the bowl trip that turned out to be right, but we couldn't post names here.

Oh well, I don't really care. Hope Joseph stays. If not, hope Bo gets a good replacement. The secondary needs a leader next year.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back