• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Quick Run Down Heading Into a Huge Weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

What a way to start a Saturday, someone reminding me I won this bet and still 3 more options to go!

[video=youtube;esCvMOMAFf0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esCvMOMAFf0[/video]

attachment.php

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 128

Alston makes three of my predictions coming thru which was told to me to be impossible! If Paulo and Talan choose Nebraska I would be five for five and at that point I have no idea what he would owe me... Quite a lot I think, hot dogs for life!

Alston makes three of my predictions coming thru which was told to me to be impossible! If Paulo and Talan choose Nebraska I would be five for five and at that point I have no idea what he would owe me... Quite a lot I think, hot dogs for life!

Hey ***,
Don't hurt your hand from patting yourself on the back so much. ;)

You might need to add on to your house so that you can install a walk-in meat locker...

Just to keep it fun, you say Sykes, Alston, Talan, Paulo and Lewis.

I say you will be lucky to get two of those, definitely not 3. Course anything is possible with 18 year old kids, but I say it will be tough to flip Sykes, he's in town for a freebie 'California deamin' on Paulo (he would be a load), but bet he stays on the West Coast. I would agree Talan is a good shot to be N. Lavan Alston? We'll see what Trent Bray has. Too many choices for Lewis....don't think he comes here but with the chance to play --- you might pull it off and send me packing. :) You get 3 N and I will say you are the KING.

Originally Posted by ShortSideOption

Kaiwan Lewis - New Jersey (transferring from South Carolina)
Darrin Paulo - California (uncommitted)
Adrienne Talan - Florida (uncommitted)
Lavan Alston - California (uncommitted)
Willie Sykes - Texas (committed to Washington State)

Not impressed, *** ----there will be no dawgs for you. You could make a case 'the Oracle' had a better handle on your self-chosen, 5 best. A very good case. Only 2 of 5 for you and I let you have a freebie with Talan. For Gawd Sakes, he committed to Riley and the only competition was Pitt and Temple. Not exactly going up against heavyweights there. Lewis preferred RUTGERS over DONU with gaping holes at LB - what does that say? Paulo wasn't ever very interested. And you 'experts' were banking on Sykes? LMAO, now that is funny $**t.

Not impressed, *** ----there will be no dawgs for you. You could make a case 'the Oracle' had a better handle on your self-chosen, 5 best. A very good case. Only 2 of 5 for you and I let you have a freebie with Talan. For Gawd Sakes, he committed to Riley and the only competition was Pitt and Temple. Not exactly going up against heavyweights there. Lewis preferred RUTGERS over DONU with gaping holes at LB - what does that say? Paulo wasn't ever very interested. And you 'experts' were banking on Sykes? LMAO, now that is funny $**t.

Quite the disrespectful little **********, aren't we? Sykes fooled everyone, despite your notion he was some long shot. And Paulo had us in a picture few would think we had a shot at given his feelings about playing with fellow Polynesians. And Lewis? You really can't grasp a kid wanting to play in his own backyard, especially when his college has all but been completed.

Did I think we had these kids? Absolutely, but when the facts are considered, I'm not really all that surprised we are in second on them. Being an ass and wallowing in something that most consider a negative for the program doesn't just support you're basically a clown posing as a fan, but also shows you really have no respect for any on this site.

Quite the disrespectful little **********, aren't we? Sykes fooled everyone, despite your notion he was some long shot. And Paulo had us in a picture few would think we had a shot at given his feelings about playing with fellow Polynesians. And Lewis? You really can't grasp a kid wanting to play in his own backyard, especially when his college has all but been completed.

Did I think we had these kids? Absolutely, but when the facts are considered, I'm not really all that surprised we are in second on them. Being an ass and wallowing in something that most consider a negative for the program doesn't just support you're basically a clown posing as a fan, but also shows you really have no respect for any on this site.

Lars I won't take anything you say personally, but you shouldn't take an 18 yr old not coming to DONU personally, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back