• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Quick Run Down Heading Into a Huge Weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa, Whoa --- I'm not weaseling out of anything. You picked the picked the 5 and I said you wouldn't get more that 2. Boom! End of story. the Oracle was correct.

All of the sudden, you remove Lewis after the terms are set, because you thought you were wrong? Sounds a little unfair, don't you think? He was still being recruited till the very end. In fact you were gloating over going 5 for 5 --- which kind of sounds like the cheerleaders when DONU went up on Wisconsin.

Man, lost a lot of respect for you....let's revisit some oldies.

3/6 or 3/5, you know I said Barry instead of Lewis because I didn't think he'd choose before signing day, take your pick. Either way your lack of knowledge and ability to interpret is showing...

Last edited:

Nicely done....take part of a post and quote it....feel free to use as your sig line, i'ld feel honored. At least I'm capable of admitting being wrong in the past. Perhaps more people should try it?

It amazes me how many posters on here enjoy and search out a fight.

Such pride in being disingenuous and combative while intentionally quoting out of context parts of message board posts to draw attention away from being shown facts which don't support your point of view. I don't think I have to say any more as you've said enough for both of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back