• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked NU in Top 10 next year

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe NU will be in the top 10 next year with Pelini as coach. Armstrong pushed by Stanton will be much better. The offensive line will be shored up. And with an experienced defense I really think we are poised for something special. The QB will be the key along with some maturation of Bo as head coach.

Are you kidding? We are so far from being in the top 10 it is ridiculous. Yes, I cheer for the Huskers. I want them to win every game. But, top 10? I don't think so. If we are ranked in the top 25 I will be greatly surprised. Expect 3-4 losses again next year. It is par for the course. I am a realist, not a dreamer.

Last edited:

Well, I happen to be one of the fortunate ones, IMO. I am a dreamer. Hope springs eternal. Auburn lost nine games last year and have a chance to play for the National Championship this year. Cinderella, yeh, but it does happen. For god's sake, Missouri is playing for the SEC championship!!! Amazing!

Could it happen to Nebraska? Not only yes, but HELL YES. I have to believe in Nebraska and I don't care what those who are to bitter to enjoy the ride say, do or otherwise. I guess I even feel a little sorry for those who cannot enjoy the game and take these things personally.

GO BIG RED

Last edited:

If they can figure out how to stop beating themselves, this team could be pretty good next year. I would be disappointed if we are not a top 10 program.

Be prepared. Doubt we will be ranked to start. It will take some dominating performances and a win against Miami to get us even close. I will say, looking at our schedule...wow, what a cake walk (or at least it used to be).

NOT IN THE VICTORY BUT THE ACTION, NOT IN THE GOAL BUT THE GAME...IN THE DEED THE NEXT YEAR GLORY!

I disagree I think Fresno St will. They are 16th in the country and 10-1 overall. I think that could be a tough game next year.

And the main reason is because of Carr at QB. He will be gone next season. Fresno won't be McNeese State -- but they won't be ranked either.

in 6 years he has shown nothing to suggest he can crack the top 10. recruiting has been terrible, the play on the field has been hot and cold.. just like Bo's attitude. I bet we end up just like the first 6 years (take your pick at which year you want).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back