• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked NU in Top 10 next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

I believe that they lose the latest Carr at QB, but I have watched a few of their games and even though they lost to San Jose State, they are no slouch. We should win handily though.
That's the sort of statement that boggles my mind. We should win, yes, but by adding that adverb you take away any of the probabilities that can occur in a football game and throughout a football season.

It makes me sad that all we have left as a fan base is just "next year" excitement. What happened to "this year?" I can't remember the last time we didn't feel this way going into a year. I'm ready to hear this off season about how well the team is maturing, how close they are, "unlike last year." How the conditioning is going better than ever and everyone is working so hard, etc. I'm sure they are, but how many years in a row of this? It saddens me.

It makes me sad that all we have left as a fan base is just "next year" excitement. What happened to "this year?" I can't remember the last time we didn't feel this way going into a year. I'm ready to hear this off season about how well the team is maturing, how close they are, "unlike last year." How the conditioning is going better than ever and everyone is working so hard, etc. I'm sure they are, but how many years in a row of this? It saddens me.

Agreed. I would love to think NU will be in the top ten next year, but I just don't see it. Especially now, voters are not going to give us the benefit of the doubt because we've been proven a fraud too many years in a row.

I will look into my crystal ball and predict... 9-4. Maybe even 10-4.

Last edited:
Guys, we are talking about next season...we are going to win it all!!!!:banana::banana::banana:

Guys, we are talking about next season...we are going to win it all!!!!:banana::banana::banana:

You sort of made a point I been harping for awhile, the erosion of expectations. When the big goal for next year is a top10 finish (Granted: A very good achievement) and not winning it all, or at least winning the Conference, it just shows.

I believe that they lose the latest Carr at QB, but I have watched a few of their games and even though they lost to San Jose State, they are no slouch. We should win handily though.

After that WY game I will never take any team for granted anymore............

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back