• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked NU in Top 10 next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Depth on the interior is very solid. Depth on the outside . . . it should be okay but could be better. As far as inexperience, Sterup, Reeves, Moudy, Pelini, and even Price got some valuable experience this year. Over all, with a little luck this could be a very good unit. We just have to wait and see if some of the guys that showed well late this season can follow up with a strong offseason.

Thanks HIO! :wave:

Agreed. I would love to think NU will be in the top ten next year, but I just don't see it. Especially now, voters are not going to give us the benefit of the doubt because we've been proven a fraud too many years in a row.

I will look into my crystal ball and predict... 9-4. Maybe even 10-4.

A pretty reasonable prediction you have there.

I'll share my stance, once again, because I do understand that some can never get enough of me. :)

Nebraska is in very good shape with talent next season. At least the best since 2009. And for all-around talent on both sides, potentially better. There's a lot of players I really like quite a bit. I also noticed that Kenny Bell has HWM tattooed on his abs.

2014: Top 15 or Bust. That's my current motto. There will be more.

Yikes...that's depressing.

I hate to be a Debbie Downer, but my worry is that next season will be a poor outing with our inexperience at QB. Our schedule only gets tougher with road games at MSU, Wiscy, Fresno State, as well as another tough non-conference game against Miami. Hopefully my nightmare is proven wrong, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back