• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked NU in Top 10 next year

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 278

I believe NU will be in the top 10 next year with Pelini as coach. Armstrong pushed by Stanton will be much better. The offensive line will be shored up. And with an experienced defense I really think we are poised for something special. The QB will be the key along with some maturation of Bo as head coach.

I went ahead and made this page a favorite. We will revisit this time next year and see how close we are. Hope we are top ten...

Florida Atlantic, McNeese St and Fresno State are not going to move the meter but they should help settle a young QB.

Ummm...I'll reserve my optimism until I see some proof on the field.

Florida Atlantic, McNeese St and Fresno State are not going to move the meter but they should help settle a young QB.
I believe that they lose the latest Carr at QB, but I have watched a few of their games and even though they lost to San Jose State, they are no slouch. We should win handily though.

Unranked at the start.
Agreed. We have earned nothing which warrants a ranking; in addition, Armstrong (53%) completion percentage, 803 yards with 7 tds and 7 picks. 175 yards with a 3.1 yard per carry average. Long run of 15, with 2 td's. Not a hater, however, some NU fans were set and ready to place the proverbial nails in Martinez's hands after Texas A&M...however, Armstrong's inept play has been passed over by the distractions. He will not be the quarterback of the future as he has not even been able to amass the numbers Martinez had as a freshman...and has just as many turnovers as T-Mart did...9.

I feel emphatically that this group on defense has the potential to match what was accomplished in 2009.

I can only imagine and hope for what a seasoned and healthy offense can accomplish next year. It's apparent that this is a high-risk offense, but even at that it would be nice for once to get through a season without the pass interceptions by ill-equipped QBs, and the fumbles due to OL missing their blocks.

And for the love of God, can we finally get someone back on PR who is a bit more JR-like?

I believe that they lose the latest Carr at QB, but I have watched a few of their games and even though they lost to San Jose State, they are no slouch. We should win handily though.

When I saw that score last night I thought it was a basketball game.

I believe NU will be in the top 10 next year with Pelini as coach. Armstrong pushed by Stanton will be much better. The offensive line will be shored up. And with an experienced defense I really think we are poised for something special. The QB will be the key along with some maturation of Bo as head coach.

Wow the koolaid is flowing early... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back