• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Northwestern Game Thread (8/27/22)

Stupid comment. This administration opened the fire hose of cash, and fully supported a complete loser. A proven coach will get the same treatment in this big business of college football.
For Scott and I'm sure you were thrilled when Scott was hired! Everyone was but it just hasn't turned out the way we hoped but I still have NO DOUBT that no real coach will want to come here because the talent pool will evaporate. I don't like it but that'll probably happen.

The elation we felt all those years ago has kept us dialed in ever since. I think we all saw today as “must win”, and a summer of hope is lost due to a second straight August loss. Many will see today as the last straw.
Yep

Last edited:

Just think what it must be like for a player, especially a new player, to come out of the stadium, put your headphones on and hear everyone calling for the firing of your coach after ONE game! Poor fellas.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back