• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Northwestern Game Thread (8/27/22)

Recruits see the apathy infiltrating this program and fan base.

Make the change now Trev.

Show some incentive to make it better.

Waiting just drags the knife further across your (DONU's) throat.
If Trev is going to pull the trigger during the season . . . he'll wait til after Oct and save NU the several million to go towards a new coach. There's no benefit to doing it this soon (or why didn't you just fire him at the end of the year last year?). It will be a self-solving problem. Frost's bunch either snaps out of it and secures enough wins to go to a bowl or they mathematically fall out of it at some point and Trev cans him and can say "I gave it every minute I could--but we need to make a change".

Well, I asked the question because we are in year five and only now folks are saying it's crap or get off the pot. If he's responsible for all of this, why such ardent support for so long???

I agree with you. Just not sure why it's taken so long for folks to realize this.
You are assuming they do realize it. The regular group will be back Monday telling us bad fans that we don’t know how the season is gonna finish and you need to look behind the loss to do some deep analysis to recognize the improvements we have made over last year.

What was that about the head coach calling an onside kick

He thinks his offensive staff needs to be more creative in the B1G? is this a condemnation of the onside kick or an endorsement? Kicking an onside kick at that point in the game could certainly be seen as creative “out of the box” thinking.

And who does he expect to teach his staff what is necessary to win in the B1G? Is he planning to let them learn it from the school of hard knocks throughout the season? Shouldn't he have had that conversation with the coaches over the off-season?

I‘m truly confused.

He thinks his offensive staff needs to be more creative in the B1G? is this a condemnation of the onside kick or an endorsement? Kicking an onside kick at that point in the game could certainly be seen as creative “out of the box” thinking.

And who does he expect to teach his staff what is necessary to win in the B1G? Is he planning to let them learn it from the school of hard knocks throughout the season? Shouldn't he have had that conversation with the coaches over the off-season?

I‘m truly confused.

I think it's throwing them under the bus for the very thing he did not do hi.self when he came into the BIG

Next thing you know he will take play calling again.....wait what

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back