• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs North Dakota Game Thread (9/3/22) BTN Tailgate From Lincoln Today

We would have had less than a minute with an offense that has struggled. Frost was gambling unnecessarily. The odds were better ND would have had to settle for a FG, as they wouldn't have had enough time for those extra plays.
Frost should have been playing to hold ND to 3 as potentially worst case, since the D hadn't stopped them all drive, NU's offense can't get out of its own way . . . and we just missed a short FG. At least let ND birn their own timeouts and maybe get themselves in a pinch with the clock. Don't help them.

Frost makes dumb decisions . . . even if he had a team that was proven high-octane and high-scoring. He coaches like he's still at UCF and not playing with the pretty awful team he's built here.

I expected the offense to show some issues here and there with a completely new staff and a lot of new skill players, but probably not this much.

The defense? Its been the same staff. Sure there are some new players, but goodness they have had the same system for these 5 years. It makes no sense.

I would really like to see the defense get extremely aggressive. If you're going to lose, at least do it by going down swinging. I'd rather see a big play than watch a FCS team have a 75/25 TOP advantage.

If this was Spring game 2 hand touch, we’d have alot of stops. Unfortunately tackling is actually required.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back