• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs North Dakota Game Thread (9/3/22) BTN Tailgate From Lincoln Today

The poor 1st half rides on both lines.

Porous OL, esp pass blocking

DL Cannot stop the run. Cannot get pressure on QB.

This.is.going.to.be.a.long.year.

He's looking to the future, so unless there is a complete collapse, mutinous locker room, or serious NCAA violations, Frost will probably finish out the season. That way, no prospective coach (or big-time donors) could have any reservations about Nebraska having given Frost every reasonable opportunity to succeed.

I think he’s had every reasonable chance, and then some.

Takes a knee

We go in at half tied 7-7

ND has possession for 20:48 seconds

Only positive is one only score with that much possession

This new huskers team really sucks. How many transfer guys do we need next year? 70?

Look guys he absolutely should have been calling a time out ...he thought his defense was going to get a stop... Or if they were going to kick a field goal he at least wanted a chance at a kick return and his own field goal. It's archaic thinking if you think he was wrong. That's all the Scott frost defending I will do today...

We would have had less than a minute with an offense that has struggled. Frost was gambling unnecessarily. The odds were better ND would have had to settle for a FG, as they wouldn't have had enough time for those extra plays. And it would have been 7-3 at the half.

Last edited:

So I just defended you about trying to use the timeouts to give yourself another chance to score and instead you put out Weinmaster to return (nay, catch) a kick.....

I'm done defending your stupid decisions....

Don't talk about fear of failure when you don't try to return a kick...

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back