• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs North Dakota Game Thread (9/3/22) BTN Tailgate From Lincoln Today

I said to a friend before the game two long flight like that in a week is brutal. Had to do that a time in two in the AF and it rough

So the sluggishness not a surprise in half one

We needed the win

Now we need to work to get better
I don't know about you or anyone else... But I was kind of hoping the "work to get better" would've happened before the season started.

I think we all hoped that

Certainly not ideal but sometimes ideal gets thrown out the window and you take it game by game

Its going to be Intresting to watch that is for sure

Cheers
Why is it so hard for you to admit that we have looked like trash vs trash opponents through the first 2 games of the year? I really don't think anyone will hold it against you.

Here's the Fanalytix. Click on the image to open the interactive version where you can drill down on drives, scores and other stats.

I don't know about you or anyone else... But I was kind of hoping the "work to get better" would've happened before the season started.
You always need to work to get better, because you never really stay the same. You either work to get better or you get worse. Remember, the other teams are working to get better, too.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back