• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs North Dakota Game Thread (9/3/22) BTN Tailgate From Lincoln Today

If they lose this game, you surely just eat that extra $7.5 million and move on from this dumpster fire inside a train wreck.
You can’t move on from the dumpster fire by taking the 7.5 million hit. It will continue burning whether SF is there or not. The season is decided in the off season.

Besides, it would be nice to have that 7.5 mil to use in hiring the new staff.

Hot take: I don’t think firing the offensive coaches was Scott’s idea at all. He’s thrown the offense under the bus wayyyyy too much. That’s not his MO. The guy makes constant excuses for things that are his fault.

You can’t move on from the dumpster fire by taking the 7.5 million hit. It will continue burning whether SF is there or not. The season is decided in the off season.

Besides, it would be nice to have that 7.5 mil to use in hiring the new staff.

I agree.

We could lose today and again next week to Georgia Southern. Frost will remain coach until (at least) October 1.

So I just defended you about trying to use the timeouts to give yourself another chance to score and instead you put out Weinmaster to return (nay, catch) a kick.....

I'm done defending your stupid decisions....

Don't talk about fear of failure when you don't try to return a kick...
Come on over to the dark side. We accept any and all objective football fans, without any "I told you so's"

Reactions: jtf

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back