• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Maryland game to be exclusively on Peacock streaming - additional subscription required

Exactly right. They make it easy to get but confusing to get rid of, then they oh so very methodically inch the prices up on you.

My daughter being a almost full time job and a true full time college student uses our "family" Peacock account. So I'm torn getting rid of it. I don't want to dump even that small $6/mos amount on her.
It is so simple to cancel Peacock. It's right there in the account screen in English. Do some research. Goodness...

couch cushion money? lol, that is the best you could come up with?

Actually, it won't be my loss, my life doesn't revolve around NU football. If yours does, ouch, not a good life you live.
Yet we're both commenting on a Husker message board at 12:30 on a weekday. And you're listening to the game on the radio??

$$$$$$ I would bet that Nebraska game is their highest viewed( most money made) which may lead to more Nebraska games on Peacock in the future.
Yes. You all are hurting the team and program by not watching a game for six measly dollars for a MONTH of access to thousands of hours of entertainment and game with your favorite team. Subscribers and watchers of Nebraska on these streaming services all bolster the programs numbers to the conference and the networks. We should all be watching so we don't become the next Oregon State.

Yet we're both commenting on a Husker message board at 12:30 on a weekday. And you're listening to the game on the radio??

and that is supposed to mean something? I come here often during the week, and talk about many things that are not related to NU sports.

As with most of you having to sign up for another streaming service sucks. $6 isnt the issue

I live in DFW and have a suggestion for finding a place with Peacock Network. Find an Irish Pub / sports bar as they usually have peacock since they want stream soccer games.

I have my place picked out and manager guaranteed me they would play the game on one tv.

couch cushion money? lol, that is the best you could come up with?

Actually, it won't be my loss, my life doesn't revolve around NU football. If yours does, ouch, not a good life you live.
I hardly think paying or not paying $6 to watch a Nebraska football game should be the qualifier for a persons life revolving around NU football. Us idiots here discussing the $6 on a Tuesday afternoon is a lot more representative of someone letting their life revolve around Nebraska football.

As with most of you having to sign up for another streaming service sucks. $6 isnt the issue

I live in DFW and have a suggestion for finding a place with Peacock Network. Find an Irish Pub / sports bar as they usually have peacock since they want stream soccer games.

I have my place picked out and manager guaranteed me they would play the game on one tv.
And then after a $80 beer tab can stand up and beat their chest about saving $6. :Rolf:

I hardly think paying or not paying $6 to watch a Nebraska football game should be the qualifier for a persons life revolving around NU football. Us idiots here discussing the $6 on a Tuesday afternoon is a lot more representative of someone letting their life revolve around Nebraska football.

I work from home, my work PC is right next to my home PC, and I am on lunch. being Tuesday during the week means nothing to me. I wasn't here commenting in this thread until someone quoted me and it alerted me of the response. I was actually over in HT talking about non-NU related things, things related to this country.

So the 'Sports Bar' routine was my wife's idea a few years back when she decided Sunday Ticket was a racket.

'Ok honey'.

I liked the sports bar she picked. They generally had good food, competent and typically friendly and attractive waitresses and a good draft and bourbon list. I'm in. I told her before the first game that it was as financially retarded a decision as she'd ever made and she stubbornly pushed on through.

I think we had to go to the bar for 13 of the 16 games that year because our team sucked and wasn't on national TV much.

Average bar tab was around $125. That's not awful for an afternoon of food and drink, but after three weeks she figured out I was right. The money wasn't the point to me at all. I like being able to cook my own food, make my own drinks, pause the game to use the bathroom, etc. I also didn't have to listen to fans from other, better teams celebrating their wins and shite talking.

I'll pay the $6 for Peacock and I'm sure I"ll keep it because she'll find something she likes to watch there. I also save enough money to pay for Peacock for two years by staying home.

I win.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back