• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Maryland game to be exclusively on Peacock streaming - additional subscription required

I thought about not cancelling Peacock immediately after the game, mainly due to the NU basketball games it'll carry. But then I looked at its programming more closely. It's still the same network that gave us Supertrain, Manimal, The Powers of Matthew Starr, and OJ's "If I Did It."

The Maryland game should be over by 2:30 P.M. Central Time. By three, I'll have coldcocked Peacock.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if you have to wait until a little after 11 for broadcast on Peacock like they do on BTN+? Will they let you tune into it prior to 11?

I am assuming there will be a BTN 60 Minute game replay. I plan on watching that.

The trees that dropped their leaves in the front and backyard are calling me.

Last edited:
Think someone else mentioned it, but repeating for those who didn't see it. If you have an American Express card, log into the AMEX mobile app. Under the benefits and offers section, you'll see a promo for Peacock TV. If you sign up for 1 month, Amex will essentially refund you for the 1 month of service.

Last edited:
I thought about not cancelling Peacock immediately after the game, mainly due to the NU basketball games it'll carry. But then I looked at its programming more closely. It's still the same network that gave us Supertrain, Manimal, The Powers of Matthew Starr, and OJ's "If I Did It."

The Maryland game should be over by 2:30 P.M. Central Time. I'll be an ex-Peacock subscriber by three.

But what if we let you extend your membership for the next 6 months at the low, low price of $.99?

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back