• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Marcus McWilson visiting UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad this thread could make the day, or perhaps year, for so many posters! A meaningless topic, a photo clearly meant to misrepresent another University's game day attendance and you all choose to believe in it--kind of like believing in Bo, it's a fantasy. It doesn't matter to you that we have an easy win in recruiting with just telling the truth about attendance...you'd rather sell the misrepresentation. Fine. BRM, I'll take your word for what time that photo was taken...but it really isn't as I remember it late in the game. It doesn't matter though. This is a good time to make my departure from HM. The board is truly an unfriendly place for anyone who does not bow at the Pelini alter. I won't go over my opinions of Bo's lackluster performance...you all know them...moreover you witness the failings in each game we show up unprepared for and during the beatdowns by the better teams. Nothing will improve until he is gone. In a few years you will all come to realize this. To all of you who already do realize it, sorry to go but I just don't enjoy this board anymore. Farewell to all, but especially to Bo, who needs even more luck than he had this year to even sniff a conference title. GBR!

PS--Moderators you really ought to issue infractions more fairly, not just to those that dissent. I've been meaning to quit for several months now...this is a good time.

If this is in fact true I will gladly be the person to pony up your 20 dollars back to you and throw an extra 20 on top of that. Hopefully this is the thread that finally got you to realize just how dillusional you are when trying to prove points. Your "i'm taking my ball and going home" thread is sad. There are plenty of guys that disagree with others on this board, but you take it to a whole new level. You're like a woman, you lack the need to make sense, and women (as well as what i've seen from you), aren't gonna let a little thing like sense get in the way of an argument.

I know 2 guys that won't even become members of the board that could add some real value because of you specifically. They see a thread with some good football conversation, people agreeing and disagreeing, and then a couple pages in they see your name come in with some crappy rant and totally jack the thread. I really wish you would have gone to a tailgate to introduce yourself. I could just see me having a conversation with someone, discussing how I prefer pepsi more, and they prefer coca-cola. Having some banter back and forth for a couple minutes, then some guy walks up not even with a dog in the fight, and says how much better my pepsi would taste if Bo wasn't our coach. We ignore him for a few comments until after his fourth comment he says how it's Bo's fault that both products aren't as good as they should be and deficates himself. At this point we have to respond and put up with the poop he is spewing (now just think how he does this in threads). You try to ignore him but he becomes so obnoxious and over the top with his comments you have to call him out then you misquote him. Just like "he never said it was a spring game photo, I just eluded to it".

Seriously dudes, let it go.

Yes, everyone calm down. Here's Kate Upton blowing bubbles while wearing lingerie.

dV4Wk5Hh.jpg

I would think that the first thought that would come to mind for Marcus is that there must not be any truth in advertising rules that apply to one's avatar name.

Wow, just scanned through the latter part of this thread for the first time - pretty awful until I came to this - candidate for POTY! :Biggrin:

OK, OK...let's ease up on the reigns here.

The beating has been complete.

Who's "reign" are we talking about, RM? :Biggrin:

Wow... little early in the calendar to get a thread of the year nomination. This one's for the "special" trophy case. Incredible. :popcorn:

What a way to start the day! I need to spend more time here at night, instead of with the wife:sarcasm: Oh, and "good morning, Kate:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back