• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Marcus McWilson visiting UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
thumb____102b26a8-fdd8-4d89-906a-d7f33e7bddf1_jeff_dunham_walter.gif

At least I don't drink Koolaid!!!!

(now if they had prune juice flavored... maybe)

4th quarter of the 2007 Okie State-Nebraska game:

View attachment 4512

I don't believe it. That player appears to be celebrating something. Can't be the 2007 Okie State-NU game. (J/k.)

Off-topic: Do ya'll remember when the Huskers finally got a first down like half way through the game and we all released our red balloons in mock praise? Good times. 'Twas Pederson's last game if I remember correctly. And rightly so.

Well, your memory sucks. I was at the game as well and took pictures in the forth quarter. Posters that do have better memories than you will remember that is the game I gave Poyer a hard time for leaving at half time.

Here is a picture with around 8 minutes left in the game that I took of the north end zone that you can compare with your Kentucky 4th quarter picture.

osu2007-3.jpg

Oh no you didn't!

A nice shot of the stadium by the Kentucky sports information folks for the Samford game.

17e99W.AuSt.79.jpeg

I just hope those guys weren't sued for false advertising with respect to their photo caption, which read "UK fans [sic] watch Senior day festivities as Kentucky played Samford in the home finale on Saturday Nov.17, 2012 in Lexington, Kentucky"

Senior day at UK means only those 65 and older may attend.... this guy drew the "short straw"!

In GFOA's defense, he (wrongly) assumed that the first stadium photo posted was fake because he (understandably) could not believe that fan support at any Division I-A program could be so pathetic.

GFOA has learned a valuable lesson: Never under-(over?) estimate the 'Cats!

So I wonder what Marcus must think when he reads the thread about him on here ;)

oh sorry... back on topic...

mindless koolaid drinkers

So I wonder what Marcus must think when he reads the thread about him on here ;)

oh sorry... back on topic...

mindless koolaid drinkers

I would think that the first thought that would come to mind for Marcus is that there must not be any truth in advertising rules that apply to one's avatar name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back