• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Marcus McWilson visiting UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm glad this thread could make the day, or perhaps year, for so many posters! A meaningless topic, a photo clearly meant to misrepresent another University's game day attendance and you all choose to believe in it--kind of like believing in Bo, it's a fantasy. It doesn't matter to you that we have an easy win in recruiting with just telling the truth about attendance...you'd rather sell the misrepresentation. Fine. BRM, I'll take your word for what time that photo was taken...but it really isn't as I remember it late in the game. It doesn't matter though. This is a good time to make my departure from HM. The board is truly an unfriendly place for anyone who does not bow at the Pelini alter. I won't go over my opinions of Bo's lackluster performance...you all know them...moreover you witness the failings in each game we show up unprepared for and during the beatdowns by the better teams. Nothing will improve until he is gone. In a few years you will all come to realize this. To all of you who already do realize it, sorry to go but I just don't enjoy this board anymore. Farewell to all, but especially to Bo, who needs even more luck than he had this year to even sniff a conference title. GBR!

PS--Moderators you really ought to issue infractions more fairly, not just to those that dissent. I've been meaning to quit for several months now...this is a good time.

I'm glad this thread could make the day, or perhaps year, for so many posters! A meaningless topic, a photo clearly meant to misrepresent another University's game day attendance and you all choose to believe in it--kind of like believing in Bo, it's a fantasy. It doesn't matter to you that we have an easy win in recruiting with just telling the truth about attendance...you'd rather sell the misrepresentation. Fine. BRM, I'll take your word for what time that photo was taken...but it really isn't as I remember it late in the game. It doesn't matter though. This is a good time to make my departure from HM. The board is truly an unfriendly place for anyone who does not bow at the Pelini alter. I won't go over my opinions of Bo's lackluster performance...you all know them...moreover you witness the failings in each game we show up unprepared for and during the beatdowns by the better teams. Nothing will improve until he is gone. In a few years you will all come to realize this. To all of you who already do realize it, sorry to go but I just don't enjoy this board anymore. Farewell to all, but especially to Bo, who needs even more luck than he had this year to even sniff a conference title. GBR!

PS--Moderators you really ought to issue infractions more fairly, not just to those that dissent. I've been meaning to quit for several months now...this is a good time.

For some reason this doesn't bother me......

Last edited:

But, but, but.... it's just not going to be the same without you and your attitude

Thank God..... see ya!

Bye GOFA THe OWH is free to post on and there are a bunch of anti Bo people there. I like my team win or lose and I will support them all the way. Take care

Thanks guys. This has been a fun thread to read.

Hate to say it GFOA, but I never responded to your post about my comment in this thread precisely b/c I didn't want to get into a back and forth similar to what this thread has shown. That's not to say you didn't have a point or two maybe, but overall, you were just wrong in that thread as well. No need to belabor it with a back and forth as most could figure that out just in the few posts.

I'll go back to my lurking ways for now.

+1:thumbsup:

You're a big boy GFOA. If you choose to leave, it's just that: your choice.

Again though, there are varying degrees of support for Bo on this board just like there are varying types of fans. (where have I read this before?)

You seem to lump most posters into the blind as a bat for unwaveringly supporting Bo category. We're more diverse than that I believe. Focus on those that give pure kool-aid optimism for your critiques. At least you'd focus on the few and not the many.

If I were to figuratively put my finger in the air to determine which way the Bo wind is blowing among the fans, at least on huskermax, most are probably cautiously optimistic with a dusting of unbridled hope on occasion, that last part just because we're fans. Not all though. Big husker D comes to mind as just one example of some who post more pessimistic views of Bo's abilities. But, choose you must.

Peace.

Somehow I see this thread getting locked. My last thought is simple: if he comes to NU I hope he leaves his ego at the door and learns to be a team player. If he feels Somewhere else is best for him then best of luck to him and I wish him well. Hope he comes here but bottom line is it's his life and his choice of what to do with it

You're a big boy GFOA. If you choose to leave, it's just that: your choice.

Again though, there are varying degrees of support for Bo on this board just like there are varying types of fans. (where have I read this before?)

You seem to lump most posters into the blind as a bat for unwaveringly supporting Bo category. We're more diverse than that I believe. Focus on those that give pure kool-aid optimism for your critiques. At least you'd focus on the few and not the many.

If I were to figuratively put my finger in the air to determine which way the Bo wind is blowing among the fans, at least on huskermax, most are probably cautiously optimistic with a dusting of unbridled hope on occasion, that last part just because we're fans. Not all though. Big husker D comes to mind as just one example of some who post more pessimistic views of Bo's abilities. But, choose
Peace.

Darn you used logic. Is that ok to do? You made some very true points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back