• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Marcus McWilson visiting UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJ10

Recruit
2 Year Member
J.Rowland ‏@RowlandRIVALS
Four-star #Nebraska commit and Rivals250 safety tells Cats Illustrated he will officially visit #Kentucky this weekend. #BBN

McWilson: "I feel the opportunity to play in the SEC would definitely be great." Says he is not leaning more towards #NU or #UK

It's not JUST troll season as some have noted. There is obviously real interest

Four-star #Nebraska commit and Rivals250 safety tells Cats Illustrated he will officially visit #Kentucky this weekend. #BBN

McWilson: "I feel the opportunity to play in the SEC would definitely be great." Says he is not leaning more towards #NU or #UK

It's not JUST troll season as some have noted. There is obviously real interest

It seriously baffles me how these kids are equating playing in the SEC to instant success. The SEC comprises of about 4 teams. Everyone else are also rans. How they cant see that is beyond me. Kentucky couldnt even hold our jock strap when it comes to a total package of playing somewhere.

It would hurt if he does not come to NU...but if he wants to go to Kentucky and play for a loser program and probably never play in a bowl game, then its his choice. NU coaches can do no more.

There is playing in the SEC and there is getting crushed every week at Kentucky....

And then there is our facilities and history and Kentucky's lack of either....

If you want Kentucky and equate that to the SEC....a team who was 2-10 last year and 1-10 against 1A schools then have a nutt....

I still think he ends up in Lincoln....there is no comparing the two schools football traditions, facilities or futures....

Nuff of this....time to celebrate Boaz Joesph being 'N'....

Yes Sir...baffling to me....

It would hurt if he does not come to NU...but if he wants to go to Kentucky and play for a loser program and probably never play in a bowl game, then its his choice. NU coaches can do no more.

Unless you're looking for BB tickets.... why would choose to go to a lower tier program? Even if they are improving their facilities, they still won't compare to Licoln and you still play second fiddle to the BB program!! When you could help a high profile program regain its glory, and help rebuild it and finish it off.... why go backwards.... Baffling indeed!! But maybe he will see that when he visits? Even their improvements can't compare to what we have on site now.... Not to mention 92,000+ fans every week!

It seriously baffles me how these kids are equating playing in the SEC to instant success. The SEC comprises of about 4 teams. Everyone else are also rans. How they cant see that is beyond me. Kentucky couldnt even hold our jock strap when it comes to a total package of playing somewhere.

You can't tell that listening to ESPN.

It is curious why a kid who supposedly is so talented would make a conscious decision to play for a school who is a perennial doormat with no hope of winning a title.

Seriously, I am to the point where it would be fine with me if he just went away. We have too many other good players to get excited about.

I wouldn't go THAT far..... but I understand what you're saying. ;)

It is curious why a kid who supposedly is so talented would make a conscious decision to play for a school who is a perennial doormat with no hope of winning a title.

Seriously, I am to the point where it would be fine with me if he just went away. We have too many other good players to get excited about.

I'm fine with him taking a visit... not ok with him now saying he is not leaning one way or the other. If that is in fact true he better be off our commitment list...

I'm fine with him taking a visit... not ok with him now saying he is not leaning one way or the other. If that is in fact true he better be off our commitment list...

Completely agree! I think an in-home visit is questionable to from other team's coaches.

Kudos are due to Stoops, I suppose, for making that pitch with a straight face. Any legit athlete in the SEC will, undeniably, get a lot of attention -- regardless of team. But you cannot argue that Kentucky gets more exposure than Nebraska -- at least not with a straight face.

Agreed. Especially when he, supposedly, recommitted to Bo during his in-home.

Agree on this....was our first commit of the 2013 Class nearly a year ago....to say that (if indeed true) is baffling to me....

This is Vince Marrow not Stoops...and no kudos at all.....

Kudos are due to Stoops, I suppose, for making that pitch with a straight face. Any legit athlete in the SEC will, undeniably, get a lot of attention -- regardless of team. But you cannot argue that Kentucky gets more exposure than Nebraska -- at least not with a straight face.

Agreed. Especially when he, supposedly, recommitted to Bo during his in-home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back