• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Hannon is 'N'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good scenario but it is not the reality with this situation....he wants to make a decision before his senior season which he has been saying all along. But if you don't know, why just decide because there is a tentative date you set for yourself, especially if you're not sure. Also, there is speculation I believe directly from his twitter that he will be taking all 5 of his officials after he commits....

If that's the case I don't even care who he chooses on Wednesday, because I would almost guarantee him flipping. Especially if he feels pressure to make an announcement when he's not ready....

Those are good points too. Especially agree with the bolded. If he's not sure, he should wait.

I could not agree more. Very good points.

Good scenario but it is not the reality with this situation....he wants to make a decision before his senior season which he has been saying all along. But if you don't know, why just decide because there is a tentative date you set for yourself, especially if you're not sure. Also, there is speculation I believe directly from his twitter that he will be taking all 5 of his officials after he commits....

If that's the case I don't even care who he chooses on Wednesday, because I would almost guarantee him flipping. Especially if he feels pressure to make an announcement when he's not ready....

Just thought I'd check back in on this. I'm not going to be paying attention to this announcement today because I would be very surprised if he picked MU at this point. The typical thing to say would be that "we didn't want him" but I know our coaches did despite already having four OL commits in the class. Having this be a position of strength in this class probably didn't help our chances with Hannon but it makes this easier to move on from.

Others have commented on making a "commitment" but still planning on possibly taking five official visits. While that seems unusual to me and not consistent with the word "committed" it seems to be happening more and more often in recruiting these days.

So is he going to tweet first or call the coaches then tweet?

This tweeting thing.... ugh.... it is what it is....but seems, I don't know, self-serving, disingenuous, attention-whorish.

The coaches I would assume would know if they do not already....

Tweeting is what it is...and I find it to be quite useful when I do 'research' for this forum....so I have to disagree 100%....great way to get breaking news out QUICK...

So is he going to tweet first or call the coaches then tweet?

This tweeting thing.... ugh.... it is what it is....but seems, I don't know, self-serving, disingenuous, attention-whorish.

The coaches I would assume would know if they do not already....

Tweeting is what it is...and I find it to be quite useful when I do 'research' for this forum....so I have to disagree 100%....great way to get breaking news out QUICK...

I was mostly kidding, RR... I would hope that coaches know before the twitter world. And, of course, it is an instant source of information. But those of us clinging to our rotary dial phones also view it as a "Hey LOOK AT ME" sort of thing too......

Last edited:
Oh I understand my friend....I've always been a tech freak since I was a small kid....love to play with tech stuff, tear it apart and work on it etc if need be....Twitter is great for me for what I stated and no I do not do twitter....spend my money elsewhere....:)

I was mostly kidding, RR... I would hope that coaches know before the twitter world. And, of course, it is an instant source of information. But those of us clinging to our rotary dial phones view also view it as a "Hey LOOK AT ME" sort of thing too......

Last edited:

Hearing the coaching situation at Arky could be playing into this decision....guess we will find out in 3 minutes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back