• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Hannon is 'N'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome aboard Zach, I guess Mom didn't like the job they offered at Arkansas. Just kidding, glad he made the right choice. Good to have another Rockhurst kid.

I hope that some of our greatest fans can stop by this thread and congratulate our coaching staff on this outstanding commitment.

Well, alrighty then! Nice pick-up...let's get a few more before the season starts.

A couple more may be tough before the season starts. With fall camp starting that is where the main focus is. Obviously we have Rose hopefully waiting to pull the trigger, but other than that it has to be someone that has most likely already visited and wants to pull the trigger before their senior year because we aren't going to have as many unofficials going on during fall camp, and also the coaching staff is more focused on the practices.

But i'm with ya, it would be nice to reel in a Sandland or something to give us some nice momentum. Having 13 commits means we are about half full, right where Bo thought we would be. Honestly that is about right as we can flip some kids and solidify some people that haven't made officials yet on gamedays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back