• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Hannon is 'N'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dixon was who I was uneasy about when Raymond left....from what I am hearing I have a gut feeling he will stay solid to Nebraska.....looks like Boyd may have helped push him our way too....and he is planning visit official this fall.....

Arkansas naming an iterim for the year was and is a HUGE mistake...just go look at their class thus far....1 4-star, 9-3 stars and 2 with no rating at all on Rivals...

I was surprised Bo was going to let him commit if that was the case, so glad you cleared that up. This is the first commitment that i'm a little uneasy about. When Arkansas names their full-time head coach they are going to put on the full court press and it will take everything we have to keep him on board.

We have beat out Arky on Seisay and now Hannon since they went underhande and flipped Tevin Mitchell....the 'force' is with us...:) :) :)

Before it is said and done Mitchell will wish he had stayed committed to Nebraska....:nod::cool:

Exactly! Having him across from CJax would of been amazing!

Dixon was who I was uneasy about when Raymond left....from what I am hearing I have a gut feeling he will stay solid to Nebraska.....looks like Boyd may have helped push him our way too....and he is planning visit official this fall.....

Arkansas naming an iterim for the year was and is a HUGE mistake...just go look at their class thus far....1 4-star, 9-3 stars and 2 with no rating at all on Rivals...

You're right, Dixon I think we were all sitting and waiting for his decommitment, so I feel better about Hannon then him. Still, this one is a long ways from over.

So is he going to tweet first or call the coaches then tweet?

This tweeting thing.... ugh.... it is what it is....but seems, I don't know, self-serving, disingenuous, attention-whorish.

kinda like expressing opinions on a bulletin board.......:Biggrin:

They all do my friend...:) Have to recruit them right up to the NSD....:) But understand...:)

You're right, Dixon I think we were all sitting and waiting for his decommitment, so I feel better about Hannon then him. Still, this one is a long ways from over.

Last edited:
I figured he'd be "N". The bigger question has always been would his announcement signal the end to his recruiting (either way)? I guess we shall see.

Very high on the coaches board which to me is always more important than the Rivals/Scout ratings.

Now waiting for N2FL to add to his ranking of recruits and later a practice report. Love this class and if the ex-Auburn guy announces he is N, it will be a fantastic day. GBR

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back