• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Hannon is 'N'

Status
Not open for further replies.

A couple more may be tough before the season starts. With fall camp starting that is where the main focus is. Obviously we have Rose hopefully waiting to pull the trigger, but other than that it has to be someone that has most likely already visited and wants to pull the trigger before their senior year because we aren't going to have as many unofficials going on during fall camp, and also the coaching staff is more focused on the practices.

But i'm with ya, it would be nice to reel in a Sandland or something to give us some nice momentum. Having 13 commits means we are about half full, right where Bo thought we would be. Honestly that is about right as we can flip some kids and solidify some people that haven't made officials yet on gamedays.

I'm a half full kind of guy myself. :Biggrin:

Unless there is a huge surprise this is it before the fall....Bo's goal was 10-12 by the start of the season so that has been realized....

A couple more may be tough before the season starts. With fall camp starting that is where the main focus is. Obviously we have Rose hopefully waiting to pull the trigger, but other than that it has to be someone that has most likely already visited and wants to pull the trigger before their senior year because we aren't going to have as many unofficials going on during fall camp, and also the coaching staff is more focused on the practices.

But i'm with ya, it would be nice to reel in a Sandland or something to give us some nice momentum. Having 13 commits means we are about half full, right where Bo thought we would be. Honestly that is about right as we can flip some kids and solidify some people that haven't made officials yet on gamedays.

Got a CB today..a few more needed to get caught up a little. Should be at 16-18 by now.

:lol::lol:
Caught up?....I'd LOL if I didn't think you were playing him for all you are worth.....trying to get under his skin....I hope he doesn't take the bait..

Actually a high school girl told me that *** is wrong, we should be at 17 right now. :Biggrin: :lol:

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl.... :Biggrin:

Heard it from a friend who
Heard it from a friend who
Heard it from GFOA Bo's been scramblin' around...

Last edited:

Looked like Johnny Stanton was pretty good at scrambling from the film I saw. Otherwise 3 players in just a few days and having this many on board before a single official visit is anything BUT scrambling...good ole GFOA....he's there everytime I need a laugh. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back