• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Frost to Iowa!

So you're saying they don't think their offense is going to be any better than this year.
Wellllll
Their OC won't be announced til the 27th, and its between Joe Philbin, doubtful and potentially Jon Budmayr, more likely.

Their transfer from Michigan is supposed to come back after getting knocked out last year, but they lose their all American punter.
Their TEs will return, but they still haven't much at wr.

I do think they'll be better, but likely not on D

Wellllll
Their OC won't be announced til the 27th, and its between Joe Philbin, doubtful and potentially Jon Budmayr, more likely.

Their transfer from Michigan is supposed to come back after getting knocked out last year, but they lose their all American punter.
Their TEs will return, but they still haven't much at wr.

I do think they'll be better, but likely not on D
Joe Philbin, Paul Chryst and a 3rd party not disclosed (might be Budmayr).

Ferentz was asked in a news conference about Frost, he supposedly snorted, rolled his eyes and said next question. Apparently there is no love lost between Ferentz and Frost dating back to Frost's UNI days. Him as a candidate at Iowa is likely not a very probable event!

Ferentz was asked in a news conference about Frost, he supposedly snorted, rolled his eyes and said next question. Apparently there is no love lost between Ferentz and Frost dating back to Frost's UNI days. Him as a candidate at Iowa is likely not a very probable event!
That seems logical. I don't think Scott endeared himself to a lot of peers

If even a quarter of the stories about how unseriously Frost took the Nebraska job are true, he'll need a pit stop in the FCS or as an analyst before he's getting handed the keys to another P5 offense.

I won't be surprised if he never coaches again.

He appeared too nonchalant and merely irritated after losses

Setting the rumors aside, the results speak for themselves. 16-31 competing in the worst division in the P5. He won only 6 games against Big Ten West opponents over 4+ seasons.

That level of suck doesn't happen at place with Nebraska's support and resources unless you are simply not showing up, literally or figuratively.

Setting the rumors aside, the results speak for themselves. 16-31 competing in the worst division in the P5. He won only 6 games against Big Ten West opponents over 4+ seasons.

That level of suck doesn't happen at place with Nebraska's support and resources unless you are simply not showing up, literally or figuratively.
Just mostly showing up and expecting everything to take care of itself?
Almost cost us Wandale, then it did because seats were getting warm.

Thats just one example. I did defend him with the Burrows thing, but typically with him, he didn't/couldn't even keep any of the guys I excused him for.

What happened in his UNI days?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back