• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Frost to Iowa!

Is this a rumor or the ramblings of a crazed wild man?

denzel-washington-what-do-you-think.gif

I am disappointed in the results at Nebraska with Scott as the coach. I still hope he is successful. He's a Nebraska guy and he's not perfect. I'd be disappointed if he coached against us. Especially with a rival. But I still wish the best for him.

I am disappointed in the results at Nebraska with Scott as the coach. I still hope he is successful. He's a Nebraska guy and he's not perfect. I'd be disappointed if he coached against us. Especially with a rival. But I still wish the best for him.
He already has, at Oregon

This would be better news for Nebraska than a good qb coming to Lincoln.

I really don't think it's likely he ends up there, and I think he'd struggle to implement what he wants to do with their roster, but Iowa is a handful of points away from being a major problem for everyone. If the only thing he has input over is the offense and Iowa is still Iowa on defense and special teams......that is not good news for Nebraska.

Iowa plays complementary football. Doubt it. But if he goes does he have to refund some money so we can hire a real OC? Asking for a friend. If so, N!

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back