• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Four-star DB prospect ( Davian Shelton) interested in NU’s “islandâ€￾ (with video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I do not post a lot on the recruiting threads, but MAN WE GOTTA GET THIS KID. A Cb who likes to put his hands on WR at the line, anticipates well, and is not afraid to jump a route...I LIKE THIS GUY

RR...

This last video is more telling. He's got quick hips (much more evident here versus the previous game tape)....great closing speed....but what catches my eye with this latest video is his anticipation skills. I know this is a "no pads" video, but the aforementioned skills with that mean streak is a joy to watch.

He's certainly got the prerequisite corner skills. I'd never think of moving him to safety after watching that. (I know...small sample)

Agree completely. That camp video showed a lot more than the game film of what he could do, in my opinion. He made a spin move on one guy who cut inside which was simply beauty. Also the way he continually knocked receivers OB on their routes looked a lot like the NU blackshirts of a a couple of years ago.

Go get him... and don't try to teach him not to be physical.

This kid is a beast on film....very physical and a ball-hawk.....this would be a great get....committed to Oregon State....in all honesty to good of a prospect to play their....The staff is finishing real strong....especially if we can land Shelton...

]http://sports.omaha.com/2012/01/11/recruiting-four-star-db-prospect-interested-in-nus-island/

Looks like Tennessee offered and one of the services says he's got high interest and Nu medium. Who knows how reliable?

http://nebraska.scout.com/a.z?s=204&p=8&c=1&nid=5480878

Last edited:

Shelton had his visit, and came away very impressed. He may take a trip to Tennessee, but that's up in the air. It appears to me like it's down between Oregon State and Nebraska.

Tough call here...but I think we have a GREAT chance at landing him.

Shelton had his visit, and came away very impressed. He may take a trip to Tennessee, but that's up in the air. It appears to me like it's down between Oregon State and Nebraska.

Tough call here...but I think we have a GREAT chance at landing him.
I love that we have "spring" weather on these recruiting trips....I am against global warming but am pro Husker recruiting! :nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back