• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Four-star DB prospect ( Davian Shelton) interested in NU’s “islandâ€￾ (with video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

He has no offer from UCLA as their class is full and USC is very limited this season with only 15 scholarships...so we may luck into a top rated DB.....:)

Originally committed to Arizona in September, decommitted for obvious reasons. Started looking elsewhere pretty quickly after committing to Oregon State on 12/23. Your right though, Nebraska has a very good shot at this kid. Would be a very good pickup at CB, IMO in the same class as guys like Rios and Beaver.

I agree on the comparison....and just my opinion, but I think if he has a '10' visit he will be 'N'....he is looking for something better than Oregon State....a real steal if we get him....

Originally committed to Arizona in September, decommitted for obvious reasons. Started looking elsewhere pretty quickly after committing to Oregon State on 12/23. Your right though, Nebraska has a very good shot at this kid. Would be a very good pickup at CB, IMO in the same class as guys like Rios and Beaver.

When you consider defense, there is no greater tradition in football than the Blackshirts. This is where he can excel AND become part of the legend. OSU does not offer part II.

Some camp video...he has a nasty streak...watch him throw the kid at the start...:) :)

[video=youtube_share;sWXaqu1BpKI]http://youtu.be/sWXaqu1BpKI[/video]

Last edited:

RR...

This last video is more telling. He's got quick hips (much more evident here versus the previous game tape)....great closing speed....but what catches my eye with this latest video is his anticipation skills. I know this is a "no pads" video, but the aforementioned skills with that mean streak is a joy to watch.

He's certainly got the prerequisite corner skills. I'd never think of moving him to safety after watching that. (I know...small sample)

Wow! This kid is PHYS-I-CAL! I love his height and long arms, and he uses that to his advantage. great hands and strength...its like he tells the reciever "You're not going anywhere". That one tall kid at the end got so much into a boxing match with him, throwing punches, that he didn't even look at the QB who was tryin to throw a quick out! Very agressive, but totally under control at all times. Any quick burner type 4.4 reciever is going to be so tired of going up against him all game. We need this guy....Bad!

RR...

This last video is more telling. He's got quick hips (much more evident here versus the previous game tape)....great closing speed....but what catches my eye with this latest video is his anticipation skills. I know this is a "no pads" video, but the aforementioned skills with that mean streak is a joy to watch.

He's certainly got the prerequisite corner skills. I'd never think of moving him to safety after watching that. (I know...small sample)

I agree, guy looks like a beast in that video. Hope he's N.

I love how he challenges at the line and uses his hands to keep the receiver at arms length. He also bit on a couple fakes, and recovered quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back