• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Four-star DB prospect ( Davian Shelton) interested in NU’s “islandâ€￾ (with video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskerNCorpus

Heisman
15 Year Member
Devian Shelton, CB who is committed to Oregon State.

6'1 185 lbs

Offers from Oregon State, Arizona, Arizona State and others.

Last edited by a moderator:

This kid is a beast on film....very physical and a ball-hawk.....this would be a great get....committed to Oregon State....in all honesty to good of a prospect to play their....The staff is finishing real strong....especially if we can land Shelton...

“They are a great school and a great football program,” the six-foot-two, 185-pound Shelton told Huskers Illustrated of his decision to visit Nebraska instead of Washington State. “It seems like a no-brainer to go check out Nebraska. I want to see the depth chart and see how it is out there.

I want to play early, but most importantly, Iwant to be comfortable where I play.“I like playing on an island and that’s what Nebraska does out there,” said the native of Inglewood, Calif. “A coach was telling me what they do and that’s perfect for me.”

]http://sports.omaha.com/2012/01/11/recruiting-four-star-db-prospect-interested-in-nus-island/

Last edited:

He has no offer from UCLA as their class is full and USC is very limited this season with only 15 scholarships...so we may luck into a top rated DB.....:)

Kid has some nice ups and gets to full speed in a hurry. Does appear to play with a little mean streak, which he'll need if he plans to camp out on the island. ;) This would be a surprising, but welcome get.

Hmm, me likee 6'-2 CBs who can cover. Seems good in press coverage on the corner (except when he's picking the receiver up and throwing him like a rag doll.

Would we consider him as a CB or a safety?

This kid would be excellent back there with the guys we are looking at and if we can just get Charles in uniform.

Hmm, me likee 6'-2 CBs who can cover. Seems good in press coverage on the corner (except when he's picking the receiver up and throwing him like a rag doll.

Would we consider him as a CB or a safety?

the kid looks like he can cover and he wants to. I say we leave him at CB

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back