• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Could Nebraska be talked into returning to the Big 12?

… lack of academic focus with its athletes, to put it charitably, is not impressive.
But what is impressive is OU's rich diversity of extracurricular activities that augment its student-athletes' classroom education. Are you saying that firing 150 Uzi rounds from the athletic dorm isn't a valuable part of the overall college learning experience?

Isn't it interesting that the B1G had preliminary conversations about joining the B1G with Nebraska, Missouri, and Texas,... but not Oklahoma? It wasn't a coincidence. You haven't won as much as Alabama, and the B1G wouldn't take them either, for the same reasons.
I’m sure you’re as wrong about this as you are about Notre Dames scheduling.

But what is impressive is OU's rich diversity of extracurricular activities that augment its student-athletes' classroom education. Are you saying that firing 150 Uzi rounds from the athletic dorm isn't a valuable part of the overall college learning experience?
The 90’s Nebraska teams had their share of hooligans.

I’m sure you’re as wrong about this as you are about Notre Dames scheduling.

I see, so ... you've reached the end of your evidence, and reason isn't your forte? Got it. All you have to use when you're going "rogue" is another thread where you were also wrong. Classic.

Bill Burr warned us about these sorts of arguments....

Last edited:
I see, so ... you've reached the end of your evidence, and reason isn't your forte? Got it. All you have to use when you're going "rogue" is another thread where you were also wrong. Classic.

Bill Burr warned us about these sorts of arguments....

Haters gonna hate. You hate Notre Dame and Oklahoma so you’re judgement is clouded.
Duck did all the work and presented evidenceyou were wrong about Notre Dames SOS so who’s the denier?

Actually, they had more than their share -- a stain on NU's legacy and part of the distasteful reality of big-time sports programs everywhere. So many low-character/great-athlete types know they can get by with a lot as long as they're key to winning. But I say again: 150 rounds from a full-auto weapon, on campus, from a dorm. Yowza. Hurrigangster-era Miami couldn't even touch that.

Last edited:
Actually, they had more than their share -- a stain on NU's legacy and part of the distasteful reality of big-time sports programs everywhere. So many low-character/great-athlete types know they can get by with a lot as long as they're key to winning. But I say again: 150 rounds from a full-auto weapon, on campus, from a dorm. Yowza. Hurrigangster-era Miami couldn't even touch that.
35 years ago but who’s counting

Haters gonna hate. You hate Notre Dame and Oklahoma so you’re judgement is clouded.
Duck did all the work and presented evidenceyou were wrong about Notre Dames SOS so who’s the denier?
Still going there, huh? I've been to Notre Dame games. I have dozens of friends who root for Oklahoma. The difference with you is that they are all good folks who both know how to make an argument ... and when to quit. I'm imagining your future conversation with your doctor: "Well, Sooner, it looks like you have high blood pressure."

Sooner, "No, I don't. You're just a hater, and haters gonna hate." (sobs loudly)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back