• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Could Nebraska be talked into returning to the Big 12?

Winning sure feels good!
The 90’s Nebraska teams had their share of hooligans.
Still going there, huh? I've been to Notre Dame games. I have dozens of friends who root for Oklahoma. The difference with you is that they are all good folks who both know how to make an argument ... and when to quit. I'm imagining your future conversation with your doctor: "Well, Sooner, it looks like you have high blood pressure."

Sooner, "No, I don't. You're just a hater, and haters gonna hate." (sobs loudly)
Are you 13? Sure act like it.
I’m not asking you to admit you’re wrong on my say so but on Ducks irrefutable evidence.

1 The weakest academic school in the Big 10 is Nebraska. Even if they had lost their status prior to joining they would have been accepted. Nor do I hear Nebraska mentioned as an elite school.

2 I’m sure when considering Nebraska the only thing considered was the athletic program. I heard about both Oklahoma and Nebraska what keeps them off if AAU schools is the fact they have off campus research facilities. OU Medical Center would have OU in the AAU if it were on campus.

3 The University if Oklahoma has huge amounts of alumni’s living in not only the DFW area but Houston as well. The number of eyeballs would be large not only in Oklahoma but Texas as well.

4 I doubt being contiguous would be much of a factor. I would like to see a link where this was “bluntly stated”.

5. The Big 12 is on solid footing. I have never heard mention that they wouldn’t consider Oklahoma. I’m not really sure how we’re playing second fiddle to Texas but would love to see some facts, not opinions on this matter. If the Big 10 would let Oklahoma go to the SEC and add to the existing juggernaut that exist without trying to woe them they would be pretty short sighted.

Such a large amount of whataboutism.

You are clutching something from bevo, and it's probably somewhere near the backside.

FOX NEWS, DONALD TRUMP, DR. BIRX AND, DR. FAUCI have mentioned on several occasions the VERY EFFECTIVE MITIGATION that folks in NE HAVE DONE to slow COVID-19, as well as ALL THE NETWORKS HAVE GIVEN KUDOS TO THE NE MEDICAL CENTER. NE is no longer considered to be a, "wasteland," as it once was. UNMC is now on par with the CLEVELAND AND THE MAYO CLINICS. I am so damn "proud" to be a HUSKER that I want to go surfin in my speedo in Hawaii!

Last edited:
FOX NEWS, DONALD TRUMP, DR. BIRX AND, DR. FAUCI have mentioned on several occasions the VERY EFFECTIVE MITIGATION that folks in NE HAVE DONE to slow COVID-19, as well as ALL THE NETWORKS HAVE GIVEN KUDOS TO THE NE MEDICAL CENTER. NE is no longer considered to be a, "wasteland," as it once was. UNMC is now on par with the CLEVELAND AND THE MAYO CLINICS. I am so damn "proud" to be a HUSKER that I want to go surfin in my speedo in Hawaii!
Maybe they'll let us back in the snooty AAU now...

No comment on the speedo. Not a picture I need to see.

The fall from Perennial Powerhouse to where we are was connected to the move to the B10. Imagine how much more frustrating it would have been to watch it happen while not moving conferences and being able to use that as a distraction.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back