• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Chinander is terrible, imo.

• Thread starter Deleted member 3570
  • Start date

Do you have anything to constructively contribute to the thread, or are you just here to troll others?
Ironic you're asking THIS. Seems like you've been awfully aggressive toward him. If you were interested in dropping it then please stop.
There may be, odds are there is, but I can't think of a defense that can hide linebackers lack of ability absent of superstars at the other levels, which we quite clearly don't have. Just my .02 but as I continually stress, I'll wait until I can properly evaluate this staff and not jump to conclusions based off of the product inherited.
Doing nothing when technique breaks down is unacceptable. I'm not sure at this point Chinandler can ever undo what opportunities he's already pissed away. He has set very low expectations.

Last edited:
Doing nothing when technique breaks down is unacceptable. I'm not sure at this point Chinandler can ever undo what opportunities he's already pissed away. He has set very low expectations.
I don’t get how hard it’s been for NU to hire a good DC. We have gone 0fer since joining the B1G (after the Pelini Bros virtually solved the Big XII spread).

Last edited:

I understand the loyal gene but I also understand the demand for success. I never abandon people that helped me get where I am but I also don't allow them to under perform. My people understand that they have to deliver or they will need to step aside for someone who can. Their failure is my failure. I have the luxury of moving those people to areas that allow them to perform at a level more fitting their skills which is a luxury Scott my not have but I hope he understands that demanding a lot from your people and holding them accountable for performance should be expected by both parties. If someone is under performing but expecting me to carry them, they are not being loyal to me, they are using me. Allowing mediocrity is not loyalty it's compromise.

Very well said

It reminds me of pelini’s last couple of years when teams would burn the defense over and over again running the same plays the entire game.
Teams like Indiana weren't blowing through us like we were swiss cheese during the Pelini years. You're misrembering things.

Sigh. Take a look at what he called me out for. THAT is where the symmetry is.

I would say take it easy, but I know that isn’t possible for you, so, I’ll just wish you well.
I don’t really care to get in an argument between the two of you but the guy you are talking about really piled on me a few weeks ago for daring to question the defense or the staff. I think moron may have been how he described me.I claimed our improvement was a lot of smoke and mirrors and more about the schedule than any real improvement. I also questioned the resumes of the staff that Scott brought with him. He then proceeded to troll me most of an evening Now he’s on the fire bandwagon.

Last edited:

Ironic you're asking THIS. Seems like you've been awfully aggressive toward him. If you were interested in dropping it then please stop.
Not ironic at all. My first posts in this thread were engaging in discussion with other posters about details of the players/game. His first multiple posts were simply to troll other posters.

"awfully aggressive"?
I'm not sure you understand what you are saying.
I accept your apology.

Last edited:
I don’t really care to get in an argument between the two of you but the guy you are talking about really piled on me a few weeks ago for daring to question the defense or the staff. I think moron may have been how he described to me.I claimed our improvement was a lot of smoke and mirrors and more about the schedule than any real improvement. I also questioned the resumes of the staff that Scott brought with him. He then proceeded to troll me most of an evening Now he’s on the fire bandwagon.
Crazy how that works, huh? It’s the true believers that become the loudest critics after reaching their breaking point.

I don’t really care to get in an argument between the two of you but the guy you are talking about really piled on me a few weeks ago for daring to question the defense or the staff. I think moron may have been how he described me.I claimed our improvement was a lot of smoke and mirrors and more about the schedule than any real improvement. I also questioned the resumes of the staff that Scott brought with him. He then proceeded to troll me most of an evening Now he’s on the fire bandwagon.
I havn't seen many of RSR's posts, but I could tell you about all the dishonest posts the other guy has made, which you probably haven't seen either. So I guess that makes us even. :)

Glad to see you’re back RSR. Your laughing emoji on everyone of my posts continues to just kill me. Seems you finally came around to my line of thinking. I also like how all your grand predictions about who was playing QB today planned out. How many touchdowns did AM throw today? Some of us try to support an opinion with facts and when others don’t like that poster or ignore the facts they resort to childish trolling. With how you’ve been exposed the last couple of weeks I might quit digging my own grave.

Last edited:

I havn't seen many of RSR's posts, but I could tell you about all the dishonest posts the other guy has made, which you probably haven't seen either. So I guess that makes us even. :)
I’ve seen you two go back-and-forth quite a bit in the other forum. I actually quite enjoy it.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back