• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Chinander is terrible, imo.

• Thread starter Deleted member 3570
  • Start date

This is fracking pathetic. I'm losing faith really fast that this offensive system is gonna work in this conference as well. Enough sunshine pumping from me. We look so clueless. Unreal! Just flat out unreal.

What evidence is there that he’s a top notch DC?

What evidence do you have that any other defensive scheme works with the personnel we have right now?

We've had multiple schemes and none have worked over the past 6+years. Our ILB's are to slow to cover anyone (te's, hb's, slot wr's). We don't have the athletes on the edge to get after the qb and that's all exacerbated by a lack of depth at those positions so late in the game when your rotation guys that already struggle in the aforementioned areas, they are tired and struggle even more. There's not a scheme in the world that works with what we currently have.

What evidence do you have that any other defensive scheme works with the personnel we have right now?

We've had multiple schemes and none have worked over the past 6+years. Our ILB's are to slow to cover anyone (te's, hb's, slot wr's). We don't have the athletes on the edge to get after the qb and that's all exacerbated by a lack of depth at those positions so late in the game when your rotation guys that already struggle in the aforementioned areas, they are tired and struggle even more. There's not a scheme in the world that works with what we currently have.
He didn't say scheme, he said DC.

So which Scheme/which DC works with the personnel we have? DUH lol not much for logic are you?
That's what we are discussing. It's literally the point of the thread. What's so hard to understand about that?

His results at UCF left a lot to be desired as well.
His results are why UCF won 6 games the first year. The next year he had an incredibly young secondary and played 12 straight. You saw the results vs Auburn when they were able to rest. We've seen where the scheme works, we've seen where it's failed. The personnel here is severely lacking for what just about any DC can work with.

I'm not saying chins is our defensive savior but I'm also not ready to throw him to the curb based off of what he can do with a near empty cupboard as far as pass rushers/ILB'ers are concerned.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back