• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Chinander is terrible, imo.

• Thread starter Deleted member 3570
  • Start date
That's what we are discussing. It's literally the point of the thread. What's so hard to understand about that?
And as the OP you have contributed nothing to said thread. I have discussed the weaknesses and asked what you would replace his scheme with that could work. What's so hard about understanding and contributing instead of just crying and being ignorant?

His results are why UCF won 6 games the first year. The next year he had an incredibly young secondary and played 12 straight. You saw the results vs Auburn when they were able to rest. We've seen where the scheme works, we've seen where it's failed. The personnel here is severely lacking for what just about any DC can work with.

I'm not saying chins is our defensive savior but I'm also not ready to throw him to the curb based off of what he can do with a near empty cupboard as far as pass rushers/ILB'ers are concerned.
I asked for evidence that he was a top notch DC, and all you’ve done is provide excuses for poor results.

This isn’t just a talent issue.

And as the OP you have contributed nothing to said thread. I have discussed the weaknesses and asked what you would replace his scheme with that could work. What's so hard about understanding and contributing instead of just crying and being ignorant?
OK bud. Have a nice day. Sheesh.

You think his first year at UCF was evidence that he’s a top notch DC?

LOL. I’ll address this after the game.
There's more....turnover margin year 2. Performance against one of the top runningbacks in the nation in the bowl game. Please feel free to address my points about what scheme would work with this personnel in your post after the game. That's typically how logical discussions go. Point-counterpoint from both sides. :) I greatly look forward to your response.

Quick add though, it’s remarkable that finishing 113th in total defense is evidence that you’re a top notch DC.
Quick response...it's remarkable that you can exclude factors that play into stats and manipulate them, especially when a coach is handicapped by personnel and use that to prove someone is bad. You must have thought Saban was garbage as MSU as well and would never pan out. Or Belicheck with the Browns. lol football ignorance at it's finest

Quick response...it's remarkable that you can exclude factors that play into stats and manipulate them, especially when a coach is handicapped by personnel and use that to prove someone is bad. You must have thought Saban was garbage as MSU as well and would never pan out. Or Belicheck with the Browns. lol football ignorance at it's finest
More excuses, ignoring anything that doesn’t support your agenda, and zero evidence that he’s a top notch dc.

Still ignoring my point on what scheme would work with this personnel because that doesn't support your agenda lol

No one is gonna have a discussion with you when come charging in here all fired up and lashing out. Least of all me. He's not ignoring you. He's watching the game. He said he'd respond after.

More excuses, ignoring anything that doesn’t support your agenda, and zero evidence that he’s a top notch dc.
I haven't ignored any point you've made. I've addressed them with why I feel his schemes works, along with previous tenures of success. You continue to provide zero evidence of what scheme would work with this. You also keep deflecting the external factors (time of possession/secondary youth/personnel issues that currently exist).

Please review my posts in this thread before continuously spreading ignorance and misinformation. I really would like to discuss this logically but that requires you to uphold your end.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back