• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Chinander is terrible, imo.

• Thread starter Deleted member 3570
  • Start date
I haven't ignored any point you've made. I've addressed them with why I feel his schemes works, along with previous tenures of success. You continue to provide zero evidence of what scheme would work with this. You also keep deflecting the external factors (time of possession/secondary youth/personnel issues that currently exist).

Please review my posts in this thread before continuously spreading ignorance and misinformation. I really would like to discuss this logically but that requires you to uphold your end.
He provided you with defensive statistics. You're the one being ignorant.

I haven't ignored any point you've made. I've addressed them with why I feel his schemes works, along with previous tenures of success. You continue to provide zero evidence of what scheme would work with this. You also keep deflecting the external factors (time of possession/secondary youth/personnel issues that currently exist).

Please review my posts in this thread before continuously spreading ignorance and misinformation. I really would like to discuss this logically but that requires you to uphold your end.
I haven’t made any claim about his schemes. I asked for evidence of him being a top notch DC. I didn’t even ask you. I just made a general post asking for it. You decided to respond by making silly notions.

2016 is not proof that Chin is a top notch DC. So if you actually have some proof, I’d love to see it.

Cherry picking stats is as laughable as it gets. Do year by year comparisons for more accurate representations. I can't for the life of me figure out why you exclued QB completion percentage or turnover margins in the stats you provide. Please explain why you left those out? I can explain why I don't look to total D for indication of a truly effective defense if you'd care for me to.

Cherry picking stats is as laughable as it gets. Do year by year comparisons for more accurate representations. I can't for the life of me figure out why you exclued QB completion percentage or turnover margins in the stats you provide. Please explain why you left those out? I can explain why I don't look to total D for indication of a truly effective defense if you'd care for me to.
Don't look now, but you're cherry picking.

and I point that out in the post as to why it's laughable lol
I thought you threw in your logic towel a page ago? If not, you should really reconsider.

Logic will fall on deaf ears with you. No point.

Have you met MadRat yet? You'd like him.

Logic will fall on deaf ears with you. No point.

Have you met MadRat yet? You'd like him.
What logic have you provided? I'm open for discussion, you just aren't contributing. Let's discuss why you excluded all the stats in your example. Why they were left out? If you can't defend why you left them out, then why post only a portion of the information?

Lastly, you and HuskerNCorpus continually dance around my question of what scheme (from a top notch DC since you're so certain ours isn't/can't become one) works with our personnel issues?

What logic have you provided? I'm open for discussion, you just aren't contributing. Let's discuss why you excluded all the stats in your example. Why they were left out? If you can't defend why you left them out, then why post only a portion of the information?

Lastly, you and HuskerNCorpus continually dance around my question of what scheme (from a top notch DC since you're so certain ours isn't/can't become one) works with our personnel issues?
HNC provided you with basic logic. You spurned it. When you did that, I knew there was no point in carrying on a discussion with you. See ya.

HNC provided you with basic logic. You spurned it. When you did that, I knew there was no point in carrying on a discussion with you. See ya.
Once again you contribute nothing. HNC's logic is cherry picked stats that I have been refuting. His logic is asking what proof chinander is a top notch DC....he went 13-0 as a DC with a NY6 Bowl and was hand picked by our head coach to lead our defense.

Now, what scheme (from a top notch DC since you're so certain ours isn't/can't become one) works with our personnel issues?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back